alliantgroup, LP

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Far Better Than Any Employer I Have Had

Current Employee - Senior Associate, Tax Controversy Services in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Senior Associate, Tax Controversy Services in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is a company who cares about your development. At other firms I have worked for, it has been difficult to get mentoring or Continuing Legal Education credits. That is not the case at alliantgroup. They offer plenty of in-house training, much of which counts for CLE hours. Additionally, you are assigned to a mentoring member of the team, whether it is a Senior Associate, Associate Director or Managing Director.

Management rewards its employees. This is not a company who grinds you into the ground in order to increase their bottom line without rewarding you for your efforts. The rewards I have received have included monetary bonuses, gift cards, dinners and expense-paid trips. Additionally, management schedules outings for employees at Studio Movie Grill for expense-paid advanced screenings of some of the highly anticipated movies. It is truly a work-hard, play-hard kind of experience.

Cons

We are growing fast. We have a new building in progress, and there are very minimal growing pains right now.

154 Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP (View Most Recent)

A place to grow and develop

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

- Great Culture and Environment.
    - Company sponsored dinners, movies, and happy hours.
    - Management encourages growing and taking your career in your own hands
    - Trainings
    - Management, mentors, and your peers.
    - Challenging (yet extremely rewarding) work.

Cons

-It is a demanding environment but the negative reviews are a bit misleading. alliantgroup encourages and rewards those who are self-motivated and have a desire to thrive. This is not a 9-5 job and they are very open about that. New graduates who expect to have everything handed to them without working sometimes face a bit of a culture shock. This isn't a place for someone who merely wants to collect a paycheck and go home. If you demonstrate your eagerness to learn and development the sky is the limit. Anybody who wants to be successful in their career should expect these same demands from any job.

Better system in place to differentiate who is there to merely collect a paycheck vs. those developing their career.

Truly the most challenging and rewarding experience of my career!!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros

Boundless opportunities for growth, interesting work, and AMAZING people!! Management will set high expectations and those who exceed these will be HANDSOMELY REWARDED!!!!

Senior Management truly cares about all employees and encourages EVERYONE to take advantage of their open door policy. They are open to all different kinds of ideas and put a ton of emphasis on your professional growth. Senior Leadership rewards High Performers with amazing trips, gift cards, prizes, and most importantly, leadership opportunities.

If you are looking to join a company where you will have a major impact on clients, alliantgroup is definitely for you. Everyday we hear stories about clients who were able to use their incentives to increase the amount of R&D done at their company, hire more employees, and even keep from laying off current employees. In today's economy job creation with this market is key to our country's success. It is very rewarding to feel you are at the heart of helping the USA drive innovation and keep jobs here in this country.

Cons

Those who aren't willing to work really hard and push themselves will not do well here. However, I really don't see this has a con since I believe surrounding yourself with the best, will only make you better. The building is a little cramped, but we are moving to a brand new building in a couple months!

Continue to invest in the training and professional development of employees across the board. In addition, continuously hearing the vision from Senior Leadership is VERY impactful.

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP