alliantgroup, LP
www.alliantgroup.com Houston, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Far Better Than Any Employer I Have Had

Senior Associate, Tax Controversy Services (Current Employee)

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThis is a company who cares about your development. At other firms I have worked for, it has been difficult to get mentoring or Continuing Legal Education credits. That is not the case at alliantgroup. They offer plenty of in-house training, much of which counts for CLE hours. Additionally, you are assigned to a mentoring member of the team, whether it is a Senior Associate, Associate Director or Managing Director.

Management rewards its employees. This is not a company who grinds you into the ground in order to increase their bottom line without rewarding you for your efforts. The rewards I have received have included monetary bonuses, gift cards, dinners and expense-paid trips. Additionally, management schedules outings for employees at Studio Movie Grill for expense-paid advanced screenings of some of the highly anticipated movies. It is truly a work-hard, play-hard kind of experience.

ConsWe are growing fast. We have a new building in progress, and there are very minimal growing pains right now.

A place to grow and develop

Senior Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Great Culture and Environment. - Company sponsored dinners, movies, and happy hours. - Management encourages growing and taking… Cons: -It is a demanding environment but the negative reviews are a bit misleading. alliantgroup encourages and rewards those who are self-motivated and have a desire… Advice to Senior Management: Better system in place to differentiate who is there to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Truly the most challenging and rewarding experience of my career!!!!

Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros: Boundless opportunities for growth, interesting work, and AMAZING people!! Management will set high expectations and those who exceed these will be HANDSOMELY REWARDED!!!! Senior Management… Cons: Those who aren't willing to work really hard and push themselves will not do well here. However, I really don't see this has a con… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to invest in the training and professional development of employees across the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on alliantgroup, LP.

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at alliantgroup, LP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for alliantgroup, LP CEO Dhaval R. Jadav. All reviews posted anonymously by alliantgroup, LP employees.