alliantgroup, LP
www.alliantgroup.com Houston, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Working at alliantgroup is challenging, fast-paced, and very rewarding.

Senior Associate (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsSome of the very best things about working at alliantgroup include the team-centered environment and opportunities for quick upward mobility. There are a large number of people willing to invest serious time in developing new talent, and the commitment to hiring individuals that have a wide range of educational backgrounds, work experience, and skillsets produces a dynamic working environment. The opportunity to closely consult with and provide significant tax savings to clients in a wide variety of industries is genuinely gratifying. The bottom line is that is a place where hard work and dedication are not only widely recognized, but will put you on a fast-track with your career that is unmatched.

ConsThe time commitment is considerable during tax season. However, the team-centered approach to tackling projects, along with alliantgroup's dedication to incentivizing and rewarding its employees, results in a time commitment that pays off in dividends.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to invest time in developing your employees and never lose sight of the"Work Hard, Play Hard" mentality that lies at the core of the firm's identity.

Amazing Opportunities Available, Take Them

Senior Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than a year

Pros: The biggest of the many great things about alliantgroup is the ability to grow and develop professionally with a young and growing company. alliantgroup… Cons: The fast paced environment and transparent culture are not for everyone. Management and your peers are always pushing for everyone to keep growing and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Far Better Than Any Employer I Have Had

Senior Associate, Tax Controversy Services (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: This is a company who cares about your development. At other firms I have worked for, it has been difficult to get mentoring or… Cons: We are growing fast. We have a new building… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on alliantgroup, LP.

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at alliantgroup, LP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for alliantgroup, LP CEO Dhaval R. Jadav. All reviews posted anonymously by alliantgroup, LP employees.