Amazing Opportunities Available, Take Them

Current Employee - Senior Associate
Current Employee - Senior Associate

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The biggest of the many great things about alliantgroup is the ability to grow and develop professionally with a young and growing company. alliantgroup is growing at a tremendous rate and therefore opening up many positions in management and other key roles in the company. Along with this, the company opens these opportunities to those that earn them with hard work. They really do operate as a meritocracy. In the short time I have been here, I have gone from an entry level position into managing my own team. I get the opportunity to work with all types of different companies doing cutting edge work on a day to day basis which definitely keeps it interesting. Additionally, the rewards that have come with this advancement have been amazing. I love to travel and have pretty much traversed the entire United States in my time here. The bonuses and raises definitely keep the compensation ahead of other companies out there. The office environment is great and the people here definitely keep it lively.

Cons

The fast paced environment and transparent culture are not for everyone. Management and your peers are always pushing for everyone to keep growing and advancing with the Company. If you are looking to check in and check out and fly under the radar, this might not be the place for you. However, if you are looking to work hard and be noticed and rewarded for it, this is the place for you.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Truly the most challenging and rewarding experience of my career!!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros

Boundless opportunities for growth, interesting work, and AMAZING people!! Management will set high expectations and those who exceed these will be HANDSOMELY REWARDED!!!! Senior Management truly cares about all employees and encourages EVERYONE to take advantage of their open door policy. They are open to all different kinds of ideas and put a ton of emphasis on your professional growth. Senior Leadership rewards High Performers with amazing trips, gift cards, prizes, and most importantly, leadership opportunities. If you are looking to join a company where you will have a major impact on clients, alliantgroup is definitely for you. Everyday we hear stories about clients who were able to use their incentives to increase the amount of R&D done at their company, hire more employees, and even keep from laying off current employees. In today's economy job creation with this market is key to our country's success. It is very rewarding to feel you are at the heart of helping the USA drive innovation and keep jobs here in this country.

Cons

Those who aren't willing to work really hard and push themselves will not do well here. However, I really don't see this has a con since I believe surrounding yourself with the best, will only make you better. The building is a little cramped, but we are moving to a brand new building in a couple months!

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in the training and professional development of employees across the board. In addition, continuously hearing the vision from Senior Leadership is VERY impactful.

2. Far Better Than Any Employer I Have Had

Current Employee - Senior Associate, Tax Controversy Services in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Associate, Tax Controversy Services in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is a company who cares about your development. At other firms I have worked for, it has been difficult to get mentoring or Continuing Legal Education credits. That is not the case at alliantgroup. They offer plenty of in-house training, much of which counts for CLE hours. Additionally, you are assigned to a mentoring member of the team, whether it is a Senior Associate, Associate Director or Managing Director. Management rewards its employees. This is not a company who grinds you into the ground in order to increase their bottom line without rewarding you for your efforts. The rewards I have received have included monetary bonuses, gift cards, dinners and expense-paid trips. Additionally, management schedules outings for employees at Studio Movie Grill for expense-paid advanced screenings of some of the highly anticipated movies. It is truly a work-hard, play-hard kind of experience.

Cons

We are growing fast. We have a new building in progress, and there are very minimal growing pains right now.