alliantgroup, LP
www.alliantgroup.com Houston, TX 150 to 499 Employees

The Opportunities are Endless

ProsI have been working at the company for more than a year and a half and love each and every day. The sky is the limit with the opportunities and they will greatly reward those who put in the work! Each day provides you with new opportunities to learn about companies from all around the country and new innovative products and ideas that people are developing.

It is also very rewarding to work for a company who is helping put money back in the hands of small to medium sized businesses. Our clients are so appreciative of the tax incentives we identify and it is amazing to hear the stories about jobs being saved by the work that we are doing.

ConsThe hours during tax season can be long but the hard work is definitely rewarded and the days typically fly by.

A great opportunity to stretch yourself!

Associate (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than a year

Pros: alliantgroup is a great place to be challenged in many ways - you get to expand your knowledge of various industries, work on people skills/client… Cons: The hours can be very long at times, especially challenging, but there is currently a big emphasis on helping people with planning and project management,… Advice to Senior Management: - The clear vision of the corporate culture and values is admirable and really making a difference keep it up. - Work to maintain accessibility (from… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Approach with caution

Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros: There are lots of young people there which made for a lively albeit counterproductive environment. I suppose… Cons: Management's public humilitation of employees Questionable billing practices Constant quitting, firing, and hiring Extreme work hours, typically 70+ hrs a week Poor work quality There were other things too.… Advice to Senior Management: Hire real business experts to run the company. Having a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on alliantgroup, LP.

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at alliantgroup, LP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for alliantgroup, LP CEO Dhaval R. Jadav. All reviews posted anonymously by alliantgroup, LP employees.