alliantgroup, LP

www.alliantgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

The Opportunities are Endless

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros

I have been working at the company for more than a year and a half and love each and every day. The sky is the limit with the opportunities and they will greatly reward those who put in the work! Each day provides you with new opportunities to learn about companies from all around the country and new innovative products and ideas that people are developing.

It is also very rewarding to work for a company who is helping put money back in the hands of small to medium sized businesses. Our clients are so appreciative of the tax incentives we identify and it is amazing to hear the stories about jobs being saved by the work that we are doing.

Cons

The hours during tax season can be long but the hard work is definitely rewarded and the days typically fly by.

162 Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP (View Most Recent)

Approach with caution

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros

There are lots of young people there which made for a lively albeit counterproductive environment. I suppose there were other good things like free food, frequent office celebrations, and flexible policies for favored employees.

Cons

Management's public humilitation of employees
    Questionable billing practices
    Constant quitting, firing, and hiring
    Extreme work hours, typically 70+ hrs a week
    Poor work quality

There were other things too. People running out of the building crying became pretty typical by the time I left. They also had a knack for firing people on their birthdays.

I left because I wanted a stable work environment without the constant pressure to bill, bill, bill especially since I didn't agree with their methods. I also felt that the company lacked structure. Its a young company so it may have still been trying to get its footing. Either way, I couldn't wait to get out. Dropping that company was like losing 20 pounds of stress and negativity. I'm much happier in my new company.

Also, be leery of all the cheery, overly positive reviews. The "marketing department" always seemed to have alot of time on their hands. The people I know that still work there say nothing has changed and may even be worse.

Hire real business experts to run the company. Having a law degree does not automatically make you a businessman.

Fake Reviews

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros

Pay is ok, but for the amount of work you do and the hours you put in, it isn't as great as it seems

Cons

The 5 star reviews posted here are written and posted by management. Any company that goes to such great lengths to suppress real reviews is probably not a good place to work.

They are extremely unethical with regards to billing practices. They also treat their employees very poorly, often publicly humiliating and berating them. I know the job market is bad, but just keep looking. Don't settle for Alliantgroup

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP