There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Take Control of Your Career

Current Employee - Senior Associate, Tax Controversy Services  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Senior Associate, Tax Controversy Services in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

alliantgroup is a company that offers unlimited opportunities for growth and development. It is not uncommon to start in one position, and a year later, be in a completely different department. They try to cultivate the attributes of each employee and put them in a position to succeed and add value to the firm. There are also a lot of perks at the company such as frequent happy hours, bonus incentives, dinners with management, and for the elite performers...all expenses paid trips around the country! But the best pro at alliantgroup are the people. When I started, I said that I was not there to make friends, but to make money. Well at alliantgroup, the two go hand and hand!!

Cons

Some people elevate into management too fast. An employee may be great at managing him/herself, but not as effective managing a team of their peers. However, I will say that the management experience you get on a daily basis is like nothing else you will experience.

Continue to hire ambitious and driven people who take initiative. However, understand that everyone will not enjoy tax. For many employees this is their first "real" job. So extra attention and mentorship needs to be in place to help them maximize their potential.

125 Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP (View Most Recent)

The Opportunities are Endless

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros

I have been working at the company for more than a year and a half and love each and every day. The sky is the limit with the opportunities and they will greatly reward those who put in the work! Each day provides you with new opportunities to learn about companies from all around the country and new innovative products and ideas that people are developing.

It is also very rewarding to work for a company who is helping put money back in the hands of small to medium sized businesses. Our clients are so appreciative of the tax incentives we identify and it is amazing to hear the stories about jobs being saved by the work that we are doing.

Cons

The hours during tax season can be long but the hard work is definitely rewarded and the days typically fly by.

Two sides to every coin I guess...

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros

Great office environment. People are friendly. Room for growth if you work your butt off. Building and office is very clean and secure.

Cons

Very much like high school; cliques, petty grudges, false promises etc. Management's sense of entitlement.

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!