alliantgroup, LP

www.alliantgroup.com

Take Control of Your Career

Senior Associate, Tax Controversy Services (Current Employee) Houston, TX

Prosalliantgroup is a company that offers unlimited opportunities for growth and development. It is not uncommon to start in one position, and a year later, be in a completely different department. They try to cultivate the attributes of each employee and put them in a position to succeed and add value to the firm. There are also a lot of perks at the company such as frequent happy hours, bonus incentives, dinners with management, and for the elite performers...all expenses paid trips around the country! But the best pro at alliantgroup are the people. When I started, I said that I was not there to make friends, but to make money. Well at alliantgroup, the two go hand and hand!!

ConsSome people elevate into management too fast. An employee may be great at managing him/herself, but not as effective managing a team of their peers. However, I will say that the management experience you get on a daily basis is like nothing else you will experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to hire ambitious and driven people who take initiative. However, understand that everyone will not enjoy tax. For many employees this is their first "real" job. So extra attention and mentorship needs to be in place to help them maximize their potential.

The Opportunities are Endless

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros: I have been working at the company for more than a year and a half and love each and every day. The sky is… Cons: The hours during tax season can be long but the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Unprofessional, political and very high turnover - First page of reviews is clearly the company.

Associate (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time for less than a year

Pros: If you are right out of college, you will make… Cons: However, the hours you will work and stuff you will have to put up with makes no amount of money worth it and you will… Advice to Senior Management: I don't think there is anything that can be done to improve this place. Management will never listen. People leaving all the time is not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on alliantgroup, LP.

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!