alliantgroup, LP

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Fake Reviews

Former Employee - Associate
Former Employee - Associate

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros

Pay is ok, but for the amount of work you do and the hours you put in, it isn't as great as it seems

Cons

The 5 star reviews posted here are written and posted by management. Any company that goes to such great lengths to suppress real reviews is probably not a good place to work.

They are extremely unethical with regards to billing practices. They also treat their employees very poorly, often publicly humiliating and berating them. I know the job market is bad, but just keep looking. Don't settle for Alliantgroup

150 Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP (View Most Recent)

alliantgroup is like no other company!

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Within two years of being at alliantgroup, I have grown leaps and bounds, both professionally and personally. I never thought a company like this existed - the opportunities are endless and professional growth is not stunted by age or experience. They give you every chance to make your career be what you want it to be. I constantly am being told "be greedy with your career." Upper management is truly motivated by their employees' successes and rewards like no other, something that is not seen elsewhere.

I have a direct impact on our economy by strengthening American businesses and creating jobs here in the United States. Not only is money back in our client's hands alliantgroup's end product, but day in, day out, I get to establish relationships with companies that are the heart and soul of our country and economy. I get complete satisfaction from providing this service to our clients who in turn get to reinvest that money back into their companies to keep the doors open and create more job openings.

Cons

Absolutely zero. You work hard but you get rewarded and play even harder.

Working at alliantgroup is challenging, fast-paced, and very rewarding.

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Some of the very best things about working at alliantgroup include the team-centered environment and opportunities for quick upward mobility. There are a large number of people willing to invest serious time in developing new talent, and the commitment to hiring individuals that have a wide range of educational backgrounds, work experience, and skillsets produces a dynamic working environment. The opportunity to closely consult with and provide significant tax savings to clients in a wide variety of industries is genuinely gratifying. The bottom line is that is a place where hard work and dedication are not only widely recognized, but will put you on a fast-track with your career that is unmatched.

Cons

The time commitment is considerable during tax season. However, the team-centered approach to tackling projects, along with alliantgroup's dedication to incentivizing and rewarding its employees, results in a time commitment that pays off in dividends.

Continue to invest time in developing your employees and never lose sight of the"Work Hard, Play Hard" mentality that lies at the core of the firm's identity.

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP