There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Its Ok

Former Employee - Project Coordinator  in  Houston, TX
Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time for less than a year

Pros

Co-workers are phenomenal.
You get $5 for lunch at the cafeteria.
The pay isn't that bad.

Cons

Every review I've read about it is extremely accurate.
Turn-over is high.
Upper-management does not respect their employees.

125 Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP (View Most Recent)

Working at alliantgroup is challenging, fast-paced, and very rewarding.

Current Employee - Senior Associate  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some of the very best things about working at alliantgroup include the team-centered environment and opportunities for quick upward mobility. There are a large number of people willing to invest serious time in developing new talent, and the commitment to hiring individuals that have a wide range of educational backgrounds, work experience, and skillsets produces a dynamic working environment. The opportunity to closely consult with and provide significant tax savings to clients in a wide variety of industries is genuinely gratifying. The bottom line is that is a place where hard work and dedication are not only widely recognized, but will put you on a fast-track with your career that is unmatched.

Cons

The time commitment is considerable during tax season. However, the team-centered approach to tackling projects, along with alliantgroup's dedication to incentivizing and rewarding its employees, results in a time commitment that pays off in dividends.

Continue to invest time in developing your employees and never lose sight of the"Work Hard, Play Hard" mentality that lies at the core of the firm's identity.

Amazing Opportunities Available, Take Them

Current Employee - Senior Associate
    Current Employee - Senior Associate

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than a year

Pros

The biggest of the many great things about alliantgroup is the ability to grow and develop professionally with a young and growing company. alliantgroup is growing at a tremendous rate and therefore opening up many positions in management and other key roles in the company. Along with this, the company opens these opportunities to those that earn them with hard work. They really do operate as a meritocracy. In the short time I have been here, I have gone from an entry level position into managing my own team. I get the opportunity to work with all types of different companies doing cutting edge work on a day to day basis which definitely keeps it interesting. Additionally, the rewards that have come with this advancement have been amazing.

I love to travel and have pretty much traversed the entire United States in my time here. The bonuses and raises definitely keep the compensation ahead of other companies out there. The office environment is great and the people here definitely keep it lively.

Cons

The fast paced environment and transparent culture are not for everyone. Management and your peers are always pushing for everyone to keep growing and advancing with the Company. If you are looking to check in and check out and fly under the radar, this might not be the place for you. However, if you are looking to work hard and be noticed and rewarded for it, this is the place for you.

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!