alliantgroup, LP

www.alliantgroup.com
  www.alliantgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Love waking up and going to work, amazing work environment, great job growth opportunities.

Current Employee - Senior Energy Modeler in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Senior Energy Modeler in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (more than an year)

Pros

What i love about alliantgroup is that it can enhance your talents and take them to the next level. My background is in architecture with a focus in sustainability. Working in different architecture firms, I wasn't able to use my talents to the fullest capacity. Once I began working in alliantgroup I saw immediate results finding tax deductions for several clients all over the country who work on energy efficient buildings. Now I am helping our economy, the environment, and architecture as we know it. In my eyes alliantgroup has been a blessing to myself, my passion, and my future.

Cons

I honestly cannot say one bad thing about this company, it is the best job I have ever had in my career.

I have very minimal advice. Since I believe we have a great upper management, but I think if we focus a bit more on setting clear expectations, coaching individuals to improve their performance as well as their professional development, and prepare for the unexpected I think it will be a great way to manage the company.

154 Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Start and Grow Your Career

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (more than an year)

Pros

alliantgroup provides a unique work environment with high energy and passionate employees. They provide an excellent opportunity to grow and gain knowledge across a multitude of industries. Good benefits and a ton of perks!

Cons

Hours can be long but the work is interesting and it's easy to make friends with your co-workers.

Take control of your career!

Current Employee - Senior Associate
    Current Employee - Senior Associate

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (more than an year)

Pros

You really do hold your career in your hands! You will be given as much work and responsibility as you want and can handle, and you will have ample opportunities to advance. In fact, your opportunities for advancement are much more available than in almost any other work place. Your hard work will be recognized. The training group and management give you all of the tools you need to excel, and there truly is an open door policy anytime you have a question. Any time you have questions or concerns, management is always available. On top of that, you get to work with a diverse group of talented, intelligent, and interesting professionals on a daily basis.

Cons

The hours can be long at times and the deadlines can stack up, but you are never alone in working through these challenges. While working long hours, typically during tax season, your comrades are there with you working and building camaraderie. You receive lots of project management training to help manage deadlines. Plus, if you ever get too bogged down, all you have to do is raise your hand and ask for help.

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP