There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Take control of your career!

Current Employee - Senior Associate
Current Employee - Senior Associate

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than a year

Pros

You really do hold your career in your hands! You will be given as much work and responsibility as you want and can handle, and you will have ample opportunities to advance. In fact, your opportunities for advancement are much more available than in almost any other work place. Your hard work will be recognized. The training group and management give you all of the tools you need to excel, and there truly is an open door policy anytime you have a question. Any time you have questions or concerns, management is always available. On top of that, you get to work with a diverse group of talented, intelligent, and interesting professionals on a daily basis.

Cons

The hours can be long at times and the deadlines can stack up, but you are never alone in working through these challenges. While working long hours, typically during tax season, your comrades are there with you working and building camaraderie. You receive lots of project management training to help manage deadlines. Plus, if you ever get too bogged down, all you have to do is raise your hand and ask for help.

125 Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP (View Most Recent)

Amazing opportunity at an elite client service focused firm

Current Employee - Tax Controversy  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Tax Controversy in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

alliantgroup is a results oriented company. If you are the sort who comes into a career with positive energy, and an attitude that you are going to ascend and compete, and the expectation that you will be compensated well for it, this company is a great fit.

alliantgroup expends tremendous resources on new employees, teaching them highly marketable skills.

The sense of accomplishment I feel in this work vastly exceeds any experience I have had elsewhere in the nearly 15 years I have spent in the legal field. I use legal skills and training, but in a fun cooperative environment that is unlike any law firm I have ever seen.

The growth of the company has been exceptional, and it still feels like we are on the ground floor!

The company is committed to giving its employees an "on campus" experience, with creative perks that range from happy hours, parties, and gift cards to trips, and large results based bonuses.

Leadership is accessible, and engaged in a way that is unheard of in a company this size. The time they spend personally, teaching others principals of leadership and management is one of the things that makes this company great.

Cons

alliantgroup is not for everyone. Client service is a commitment, and those who are just looking for a place to blend in, or who tend to have a negative outlook, will not do well here. Emphasis is placed on performance, ownership, and accountability.

Teamwork is important here, so folks do what it takes to get the job done, while expecting the same of their peers.

Its Ok

Former Employee - Project Coordinator  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time for less than a year

Pros

Co-workers are phenomenal.
    You get $5 for lunch at the cafeteria.
    The pay isn't that bad.

Cons

Every review I've read about it is extremely accurate.
    Turn-over is high.
    Upper-management does not respect their employees.

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!