alliantgroup, LP

www.alliantgroup.com

Amazing opportunity at an elite client service focused firm

Tax Controversy (Current Employee) Houston, TX

Prosalliantgroup is a results oriented company. If you are the sort who comes into a career with positive energy, and an attitude that you are going to ascend and compete, and the expectation that you will be compensated well for it, this company is a great fit.

alliantgroup expends tremendous resources on new employees, teaching them highly marketable skills.

The sense of accomplishment I feel in this work vastly exceeds any experience I have had elsewhere in the nearly 15 years I have spent in the legal field. I use legal skills and training, but in a fun cooperative environment that is unlike any law firm I have ever seen.

The growth of the company has been exceptional, and it still feels like we are on the ground floor!

The company is committed to giving its employees an "on campus" experience, with creative perks that range from happy hours, parties, and gift cards to trips, and large results based bonuses.

Leadership is accessible, and engaged in a way that is unheard of in a company this size. The time they spend personally, teaching others principals of leadership and management is one of the things that makes this company great.

Consalliantgroup is not for everyone. Client service is a commitment, and those who are just looking for a place to blend in, or who tend to have a negative outlook, will not do well here. Emphasis is placed on performance, ownership, and accountability.

Teamwork is important here, so folks do what it takes to get the job done, while expecting the same of their peers.

Take control of your career!

Senior Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than a year

Pros: You really do hold your career in your hands! You will be given as much work and responsibility as you want and can handle, and… Cons: The hours can be long at times and the deadlines can stack up, but you are never alone in working through these challenges. While working… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Its Ok

Project Coordinator (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time for less than a year

Pros: Co-workers are phenomenal. You get $5 for lunch at the… Cons: Every review I've read about it is extremely accurate. Turn-over is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on alliantgroup, LP.

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!