There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Lack of professionalism

Current Employee - Architecture Associate/Energy Modeler in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Architecture Associate/Energy Modeler in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There is a decent enough salary with overtime pay included, they pay $5 everyday for your lunch from a café that was onsite

Cons

No discipline regarding work ethic, no repercussions for those who screw around during work, forced overtime work, lots of coworkers who spend hours goofing around, lots of crude language around the office, managers who don't have a gameplan for workloads, just overall bad work environment that can drive you insane

Change the culture of lack of discipline, learn to be more professional, don't badmouth numerous employees behind their backs

128 Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP (View Most Recent)

A Great Employer- The Sky is the Limit

Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (less than an year)

Pros

A lot of companies say that they will reward hard work and creative thinking. This one really does. I look forward to going to work every day. The opportunities to succeed are endless and the support to help you excel is tremendous.

Cons

Tax season can have some long hours, but days off and other perks reward the efforts.

Keep up the good work and let's keep growing!

Love waking up and going to work, amazing work environment, great job growth opportunities.

Current Employee - Senior Energy Modeler in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Energy Modeler in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (more than an year)

Pros

What i love about alliantgroup is that it can enhance your talents and take them to the next level. My background is in architecture with a focus in sustainability. Working in different architecture firms, I wasn't able to use my talents to the fullest capacity. Once I began working in alliantgroup I saw immediate results finding tax deductions for several clients all over the country who work on energy efficient buildings. Now I am helping our economy, the environment, and architecture as we know it. In my eyes alliantgroup has been a blessing to myself, my passion, and my future.

Cons

I honestly cannot say one bad thing about this company, it is the best job I have ever had in my career.

I have very minimal advice. Since I believe we have a great upper management, but I think if we focus a bit more on setting clear expectations, coaching individuals to improve their performance as well as their professional development, and prepare for the unexpected I think it will be a great way to manage the company.

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP