alliantgroup, LP

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Needs robots not people

Former Employee - Project Manager in Irvine, CA
Former Employee - Project Manager in Irvine, CA

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The service they provide is awesome in the tax incentive world.

Cons

Company "culture" is ridiculous. If you want to eat sleep and breath work then this is the place for you but if you have any sort of life then it'll get in the way. Very limited work/life balance.

161 Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP (View Most Recent)

A huge disappointment

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros

-Great for people just out of college who are single
    -Lots of company events (must be extroverted to work here)
    -Good money if you put the company first over everything else
    -Paid lunch

Cons

-NO work life balance
    -High Turnover
    -Company politics at its finest
    -Favoritism to attractive, single employees ( borderline inappropriate)
    -Focus on individual effort versus TEAM

My advice to management is to learn how to keep your employees. I must have seen 8 people quit in a matter of a year, and that was just in my department. They might tell you that their is growth potential, but you will not have a say in what you GROW to be. They ask for your feedback and opinions, however if it is not in line with theirs, don't even dare say it. Upper management showed high favoritism to: single and attractive employees who put alliantgroup number one in their lives. They will tell you they have your best interest at heart, but will go behind your back. This is company politics at your finest so bring your A Game. They lay out your job expectations very clearly, but a lot of times don't tell you the 'Why' to things. You can climb the chain fast and make good money, you just need to decide if it is worth giving up a work life/balance and your sanity. Finally they push you to be super competitive, and the whole company looses sight of teamwork. It spins my mind to see how fast this company is growing, despite how they treat their employees. It's your basic take advantage of people who don't know what normal working conditions are. Final note- You will see the high turnover ever month, and they will just pull you in a room and tell you that 'John' wasn't a good fit, when in reality alliantgroup isn't a good fit for the average American.

Mistake of accepting position and working there for as long as I did.

Former Employee - Project Associate in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Project Associate in Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Drinking was allowed at the office. Worked with individuals around my age. Unlimited sodas. Food during the tax seasons.

Cons

Drinking was allowed at the office. Expect to be present at every company event outside of work hours, regardless of personal matters or previous engagements. Too much slacking off during hours. Gossip went around like wildfire.

Need to reevaluate yourself, other management personal and the individuals currently working there.

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP