A Great Employer- The Sky is the Limit

Current Employee - Associate  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for less than a year

Pros

A lot of companies say that they will reward hard work and creative thinking. This one really does. I look forward to going to work every day. The opportunities to succeed are endless and the support to help you excel is tremendous.

Cons

Tax season can have some long hours, but days off and other perks reward the efforts.

Keep up the good work and let's keep growing!

Other Reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Love waking up and going to work, amazing work environment, great job growth opportunities.

Current Employee - Senior Energy Modeler  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Energy Modeler in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than a year

Pros

What i love about alliantgroup is that it can enhance your talents and take them to the next level. My background is in architecture with a focus in sustainability. Working in different architecture firms, I wasn't able to use my talents to the fullest capacity. Once I began working in alliantgroup I saw immediate results finding tax deductions for several clients all over the country who work on energy efficient buildings. Now I am helping our economy, the environment, and architecture as we know it. In my eyes alliantgroup has been a blessing to myself, my passion, and my future.

Cons

I honestly cannot say one bad thing about this company, it is the best job I have ever had in my career.

I have very minimal advice. Since I believe we have a great upper management, but I think if we focus a bit more on setting clear expectations, coaching individuals to improve their performance as well as their professional development, and prepare for the unexpected I think it will be a great way to manage the company.

An amazing work environment, great energy, and excellent focus on client service!!!!

Current Employee - Associate  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than a year

Pros

alliantgroup is a place that recognizes hard work, perseverance, dedication and potential. Leadership is extremely keen on working with employees to grow and develop as a professional.The potential to excel is limitless. The job is extremely interesting and every day you get to learn something new. Additionally, alliantgroup is a true meritocracy, and high performance is encouraged!!! Shout-outs to folks that rise above the rest are an every day occurrence!!!

Cons

None. This is a place for people that want to rise above the rest!

Keep doing what you are doing!

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP.

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!