alliantgroup, LP

www.alliantgroup.com

Highly illegal hiring practices. "No accent's"- quote from the Senior Leadership, even the ones with accents! They

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsFree food if you work late, plenty of booze flows after 5. Good salary, but you earn it. Don't bother to break down your salary on an hourly basis, it will depress you.

They do make money for their clients and themselves, and job creation is their mantra.

ConsNo work/life balance, rampant favortism, senior leaders sleep together. They mock potential hires, nothing escapes their criticism: race, religion, national origin, physical disabilities, sexual orientation, and wardrobe are favorite targets of the senior leadership.

They have about 100 lawyers who work there, they feel rules do not apply to them because they can legally outmaneuver everybody, even the IRS. Good luck with that.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet legal or go to jail

BEWARE

Project Coordinator (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time for less than a year

Pros: the pay was okay and decent. i met one normal person… Cons: No personal life -Fire you for no reason (they took my laptop away and said it had a virus so I could go home (fyi: took… Advice to Senior Management: Review your hiring staff... they refuse to hire anyone if there is a physical flaw so applicants better look top notch or they will talk… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sordid

Project Associate (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time for less than a year

Pros: Health benefits, free food during tax season, money-if senior leadership… Cons: Bi-polar culture, integrity of company is questionable, inefficient, high turnover… Advice to Senior Management: As a professional services company, you need to treat your staff… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on alliantgroup, LP.

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!