I love it and it's paying off big time. Like a diamond, my value has grown under pressure - to learn and perform.

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A truly "ground floor" opportunity for professional advancement. We are the leader in our field with an amazing growth trajectory.

Cons

The first few months of learning, while working in the trenches, resembles the intensity of a military bootcamp but when you come out (battered and bruised) on the other side... you are "special ops" not a grunt. Unfortunately, like special ops training, not everyone makes it so turn over is probably higher than most firms.

The work hard - play hard culture relieves some pressure and keeps us energized but it's time to measure and monitor communications and interactions with a keener "HR" eye.

Other Reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Highly illegal hiring practices. "No accent's"- quote from the Senior Leadership, even the ones with accents! They

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free food if you work late, plenty of booze flows after 5. Good salary, but you earn it. Don't bother to break down your salary on an hourly basis, it will depress you.

They do make money for their clients and themselves, and job creation is their mantra.

Cons

No work/life balance, rampant favortism, senior leaders sleep together. They mock potential hires, nothing escapes their criticism: race, religion, national origin, physical disabilities, sexual orientation, and wardrobe are favorite targets of the senior leadership.

They have about 100 lawyers who work there, they feel rules do not apply to them because they can legally outmaneuver everybody, even the IRS. Good luck with that.

Get legal or go to jail

BEWARE

Former Employee - Project Coordinator  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time for less than a year

Pros

the pay was okay and decent.
    i met one normal person who is still my friend

Cons

No personal life
    -Fire you for no reason (they took my laptop away and said it had a virus so I could go home (fyi: took it away so i wouldn't take it home with me that day because they were having my agency fire me after i left) however, i figured it out quicker than it took the obese assistant to waddle down to me and tell me that.
    -you WILL get talked about and looked down upon if you don't attend company events... after starting there, i quickly realized that I did not want to associate myself with the weirdos that work there, so i never went
    -Everyone sleeps with each other
    -Worst training ever
    -Drinking on the job... and everyone slacking off without caring that it will force other people to stay late
    -everyone will tell your business and rumors spread like wildfire. I saw this happen to many respected employees

Review your hiring staff... they refuse to hire anyone if there is a physical flaw so applicants better look top notch or they will talk crap about you. A few comments I heard a manager say, "she looked like she hadn't gotten her nails done in 2 weeks so I am not hiring her".Also asked "is he/she presentable?" before deciding if the older recruiters will even see them. The talent recruiters are ruining the potential of this company..

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP.

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!