alliantgroup, LP
www.alliantgroup.com Houston, TX 150 to 499 Employees

I love it and it's paying off big time. Like a diamond, my value has grown under pressure - to learn and perform.

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than 3 years

ProsA truly "ground floor" opportunity for professional advancement. We are the leader in our field with an amazing growth trajectory.

ConsThe first few months of learning, while working in the trenches, resembles the intensity of a military bootcamp but when you come out (battered and bruised) on the other side... you are "special ops" not a grunt. Unfortunately, like special ops training, not everyone makes it so turn over is probably higher than most firms.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe work hard - play hard culture relieves some pressure and keeps us energized but it's time to measure and monitor communications and interactions with a keener "HR" eye.

Highly illegal hiring practices. "No accent's"- quote from the Senior Leadership, even the ones with accents! They

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time for less than a year

Pros: Free food if you work late, plenty of booze flows after 5. Good salary, but you earn it. Don't bother to break… Cons: No work/life balance, rampant favortism, senior leaders sleep together. They mock potential hires, nothing escapes their criticism: race, religion, national origin, physical… Advice to Senior Management: Get legal or go to jail No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

BEWARE

Project Coordinator (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time for less than a year

Pros: the pay was okay and decent. i met one normal person… Cons: No personal life -Fire you for no reason (they took my laptop away and said it had a virus so I could go home (fyi: took… Advice to Senior Management: Review your hiring staff... they refuse to hire anyone if there is a physical flaw so applicants better look top notch or they will talk… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on alliantgroup, LP.

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at alliantgroup, LP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for alliantgroup, LP CEO Dhaval R. Jadav. All reviews posted anonymously by alliantgroup, LP employees.