There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Employees are robots - my team director works 100 hrs per week and is told to hide this -high turnover

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP

Pros

Free food - not a pro if u want to stay healthy. Also food is brought in because it's "strongly advised" you never go to lunch

Cons

Hours- expect to work 70-90 hours per week in both tax season and non tax season. You can't go out to lunch without ridicule or being "talked to" by a manager who doesn't work on studies or understand the business. Be careful you don't speak to a "low performer" or you will soon be one. Everyone in the office is sleeping together and very unprofessional. Every event includes tons of alcohol creating a very unprofessional environment. All of human resources quit due to lack of professionalism. When complaints were brought up to human resources, management only cared about protecting themselves. Overly confident management with tons of arrogant attorneys. Google allaintgroup and you'll find many, many lawsuits. Unethical billing practices. They talk about helping clients but they rip them off with "billing contests". Ive worked here for three years and can't advise enough for others to steer clear. I am actively looking and facing a lot of criticism from employers regarding my current company. This is a liability on my resume.

Your employees are not robots - you need some real human resources. You do not reward high performers. All they get is more work and more hours. Pay seems high but it's horrible when you do the math. Being a project associate or on the implementation team means you work ten times harder than other departments. No one wants to go into management because your workload becomes unbearable -- you do the exact same job as an associate with much heavier amount of projects and also a ton of management responsibilities. Most managers leave the role quickly or are fired. Look at all managers to understand their tenure. No one leaves a great opportunity --- so why is everyone leaving? Seems that almost everyday someone quits or is fired for tiny reasons.

Do not work here! Miserable managers - overworked employees - overdone politics - lack of professionalism. Recruiters sell you on development and earning potential because no one can bare to be here more than a few years. Most all employees have been there under a year -- most intelligent employees quit. I am working on this and very excited! All employees including managers talk about quitting on a daily basis.

128 Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP (View Most Recent)

The work is worth it!

Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (less than an year)

Pros

-Competitive base salary along with a substantial bonus structure
    -NEW BUILDING!!
    -Paid lunch daily
    -Free soda machines
    -Perks and incentives
    -Promotions from within
    -Opportunity for growth

This company is doing AMAZING things! Although the hours are a little longer than normal, the work is completely worth it. What you put into it is what you will get out of it and there is constant encouragement along the way from colleagues, Senior Management and even the CEO and COO. It is a very young, fast paced, high performance environment with an amazing opportunity for success.

Cons

-The hours are a little longer but this is also a pro because you don't have to sit in traffic when you leave.

Other than that, I really don't have any.

I have been with alliantgroup for less than a year but my experience thus far has been rewarding! Without our Senior Management, this company would not be where it is today. They work harder than any Manager or Director I have ever had and they really go out of their way to treat employees with respect and prove to their employees that they care. If meetings are scheduled after hours, they go out of their way to make it fun and the free dinner is a nice bonus as well!

One of my favorite things is that they are honest during the interview process. They will tell you up front that this company and culture is not for everyone but if you are driven and passionate about your career, then this is the place for you to grow and create your own success!

Thank you for all you do for your employees and this company. We would not be where we are today without the dedication and passion you all have for alliantgroup!

7th Circle Of Hell

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Free lunch and parking, and some decent looking coworkers. Other than that, I've got nothing good about this company.

Cons

--The "positive" reviews on here were written by the marketing girls
    --They fire people right before the holidays
    --They fire people if they don't work past 6:30 on more than 1 day
    --Management does not control any of their employees, who often run rampant around the office cussing and making a mess of other peoples workspaces

Stop treating your employees like dogs

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP