alliantgroup, LP

www.alliantgroup.com
  www.alliantgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

The worst atmosphere and company culture I have ever seen. No matter how desperate you are, look elsewhere.

Former Employee - Associate in Houston, TX
Former Employee - Associate in Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Starting salary is low, but you will receive a 15%-20% raise in the first year or so, if you don't quit or get fired before then. Good health insurance.

Cons

Turnover here is something I have never seen before in my life. There are only about 10-20 employees that have been at this company for more than 2 years because everyone either quits or gets fired within a year. The reason behind this is that no human in their right mind can actually tolerate the abuse and "culture" of this company for more than a few months. The "high performance" culture is code for who the CEO and his cronies at the top like that week because they "get in front" of senior management to pander to them. You'll hear and see their favorite catchphrases around the office such as "take ownership", "high performance culture", "collaboration", "transparency", which none of the management actually abide by. As a project manager you will have four to five people emailing you and calling you about the same deadline. Also, you’ll spend 80% of your day filling out your Outlook calendar and study tracker and having meetings to “collaborate”, so, you won’t actually get any work done in the work week during regular work hours; that is what the weekend and late nights are for. Shout out emails go out every three days, or so, congratulating someone on their performance or short-lived promotion. Be prepared for hundreds of “great job” and “well done” reply emails. If you don’t respond, you’ll be viewed as not part of the culture. There will be these events every month or so called “Raves” where employees are pressured into performing nonsensical and embarrassing feats by the direction of the CEO. Alcohol and food are served, and I’m sure, several HR violations, as well. Management is atrocious; Employees are berated in front of peers on a daily basis; high pressure job where employees are disposable once they've burned out. The few in upper management dump all the work load on the associates below while they do nothing. No room for advancement in this company. Stay far away from alliantgroup even if you're sleeping on a park bench. There are other jobs out there.

As other reviewers have suggested, this company is too corrupted to ever improve. Perhaps if all of the upper management is fired and the CEO no longer has management control of the company, there's a possibility for a change. However, this is very unlikely.

154 Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP (View Most Recent)

If you value yourself and your life DO NOT WORK here!

Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Health insurance is pretty good

Cons

This company has no work/life balance. You are told in the interview process that there are some long hours during tax season, but it's 8:30-5:30 regularly. This is a HUGE lie. If you leave the office before 7pm you are ridiculed. You are told you need to be available whenever you are needed and to be available for the customers 24/7. On top of not leaving the office until 8-9pm you are NOT allowed to take a lunch break - if you do you are reprimanded. If you are not a top performer you are treated like amebas on flees on rats. Upper management will talk to you like your a retard and constantly belittle you. Management sits around and talks horribly about employees and or ex employees. You are required to take calls on nights & weekends. You also have business hours and post business hours. You are told you are not allowed to do more than 1/2 of your job description during business hours and you have to book other peoples travel on YOUR free time. After hours is after 8pm. You are very quickly thrown under the buss and made to look like a liar by your direct supervisor. When interviewing for this position, you will feel like you've found the perfect fit…quickly you will feel miserable and have no time for your friends, family, or self. If you voice concern you will be given an ultimatum. They tell people to get on here and write positive reviews. I can't even voice how disappointed I am with my decision to accept a position with this company. Stay far away from this place. Not only will you be treated as an alliantgroup slave, you will also quickly learn that something just isn't right about this place from an ethical standpoint. There is no HR department because this company is so corrupt. There are constant email blasts and peoples brown nosing replies make me want to vomit. I'm trying to get out, but with working long hours and no breaks it's incredibly hard to find another opportunity. If you take anything away from this please….DO NOT ACCEPT EMPLOYMENT HERE!!!!

If you want lasting loyal employees, treat people with respect and accept the fact that not everyone is a workaholic. If you can't complete your daily tasks within a 40hr work week than there is a problem with your efficiency.

The work is worth it!

Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (less than an year)

Pros

-Competitive base salary along with a substantial bonus structure
    -NEW BUILDING!!
    -Paid lunch daily
    -Free soda machines
    -Perks and incentives
    -Promotions from within
    -Opportunity for growth

This company is doing AMAZING things! Although the hours are a little longer than normal, the work is completely worth it. What you put into it is what you will get out of it and there is constant encouragement along the way from colleagues, Senior Management and even the CEO and COO. It is a very young, fast paced, high performance environment with an amazing opportunity for success.

Cons

-The hours are a little longer but this is also a pro because you don't have to sit in traffic when you leave.

Other than that, I really don't have any.

I have been with alliantgroup for less than a year but my experience thus far has been rewarding! Without our Senior Management, this company would not be where it is today. They work harder than any Manager or Director I have ever had and they really go out of their way to treat employees with respect and prove to their employees that they care. If meetings are scheduled after hours, they go out of their way to make it fun and the free dinner is a nice bonus as well!

One of my favorite things is that they are honest during the interview process. They will tell you up front that this company and culture is not for everyone but if you are driven and passionate about your career, then this is the place for you to grow and create your own success!

Thank you for all you do for your employees and this company. We would not be where we are today without the dedication and passion you all have for alliantgroup!

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP