alliantgroup, LP
www.alliantgroup.com Houston, TX 150 to 499 Employees

If you value yourself and your life DO NOT WORK here!

Associate (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than a year

ProsHealth insurance is pretty good

ConsThis company has no work/life balance. You are told in the interview process that there are some long hours during tax season, but it's 8:30-5:30 regularly. This is a HUGE lie. If you leave the office before 7pm you are ridiculed. You are told you need to be available whenever you are needed and to be available for the customers 24/7. On top of not leaving the office until 8-9pm you are NOT allowed to take a lunch break - if you do you are reprimanded. If you are not a top performer you are treated like amebas on flees on rats. Upper management will talk to you like your a retard and constantly belittle you. Management sits around and talks horribly about employees and or ex employees. You are required to take calls on nights & weekends. You also have business hours and post business hours. You are told you are not allowed to do more than 1/2 of your job description during business hours and you have to book other peoples travel on YOUR free time. After hours is after 8pm. You are very quickly thrown under the buss and made to look like a liar by your direct supervisor. When interviewing for this position, you will feel like you've found the perfect fit…quickly you will feel miserable and have no time for your friends, family, or self. If you voice concern you will be given an ultimatum. They tell people to get on here and write positive reviews. I can't even voice how disappointed I am with my decision to accept a position with this company. Stay far away from this place. Not only will you be treated as an alliantgroup slave, you will also quickly learn that something just isn't right about this place from an ethical standpoint. There is no HR department because this company is so corrupt. There are constant email blasts and peoples brown nosing replies make me want to vomit. I'm trying to get out, but with working long hours and no breaks it's incredibly hard to find another opportunity. If you take anything away from this please….DO NOT ACCEPT EMPLOYMENT HERE!!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want lasting loyal employees, treat people with respect and accept the fact that not everyone is a workaholic. If you can't complete your daily tasks within a 40hr work week than there is a problem with your efficiency.

Employees are robots - my team director works 100 hrs per week and is told to hide this -high turnover

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP

Pros: Free food - not a pro if u want to stay healthy. Also… Cons: Hours- expect to work 70-90 hours per week in both tax season and non tax season. You can't go out to lunch without ridicule or… Advice to Senior Management: Your employees are not robots - you need some real human resources. You do not reward high performers. All they get is more work and… More

7th Circle Of Hell

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time for less than a year

Pros: Free lunch and parking, and some decent looking coworkers. Other… Cons: --The "positive" reviews on here were written by the marketing girls --They fire people right before the holidays --They fire people if they don't work past 6:30… Advice to Senior Management: Stop treating your employees like dogs No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on alliantgroup, LP.

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at alliantgroup, LP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for alliantgroup, LP CEO Dhaval R. Jadav. All reviews posted anonymously by alliantgroup, LP employees.