alliantgroup, LP

www.alliantgroup.com

Most Rewarding Career Move!!!

Internal Projects (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsGenerous
Promoted within
Performance Based
High Energy
Open atmosphere
Collaboration among peers

ConsI personally don't have any

Advice to Senior ManagementMy personal experience has been a great one with alliantgroup! I worked 6 years in the O&G industry and never once was I felt like my intelligence and ideas were appreciated. Every day I am listed to, challenged, rewarded and felt like I belonged.

Everyone's Journey is different and you can't compare the two. Reading negative things about this company, I'm disappointed. This company lets you grow within, you're voice is heard and is truly a transparent culture.

What you put into alliantgroup and your career here, is what you get out of it - I put in 100% and get 100% back! (Maybe even more with all the perks this company offers!!)

I appreciate everything that upper management has done - without all the Directors, VPs, COO & CEO - Our new lifestyle in our NEW building would not At All Be Possible!! Keep pushing your high performers. Keep listening, directing, mentoring - I've gained so much out of my career here. I guess I surround myself with people like myself and I've never heard anything bad - so to read such negative comments - is absurd.

I ABSOLUTELY Love it here, there is not one day I don't get up in the morning and feel excited to come to work. Every day is different, challenging, fun, and I honestly laugh every day and have made some AMAZING friends in the process.

Thank you all for making alliantgroup thrive in all of its worth! :) -DNA

Contrived rah-rah culture forced by management onto employees, unprofessional and unethical

Tax Associate (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than a year

Pros: Strong growth in the Company, opportunity for upward mobility, health and fringe… Cons: Unprofessional management, strong growth leading to mismanagement of human resources and high turnover rates. Long hours. Pressure to bill hours, stretching the… Advice to Senior Management: Reward performance based on realistic expectations and take a stance on ethical and moral grounds to which performance and billing practices occur. There will be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Run away from Irvine, CA

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Irvine, CA

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros: The only positive I can come up with is that… Cons: Every review you are reading about Houston I disregarded because I was interviewing for Irvine. Sadly, Irvine is just as bad as the… Advice to Senior Management: Every hiring manager and director is on such a high power trip that the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on alliantgroup, LP.

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!