alliantgroup, LP
www.alliantgroup.com Houston, TX 150 to 499 Employees

The work is worth it!

Associate (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

Pros-Competitive base salary along with a substantial bonus structure
-NEW BUILDING!!
-Paid lunch daily
-Free soda machines
-Perks and incentives
-Promotions from within
-Opportunity for growth

This company is doing AMAZING things! Although the hours are a little longer than normal, the work is completely worth it. What you put into it is what you will get out of it and there is constant encouragement along the way from colleagues, Senior Management and even the CEO and COO. It is a very young, fast paced, high performance environment with an amazing opportunity for success.

Cons-The hours are a little longer but this is also a pro because you don't have to sit in traffic when you leave.

Other than that, I really don't have any.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have been with alliantgroup for less than a year but my experience thus far has been rewarding! Without our Senior Management, this company would not be where it is today. They work harder than any Manager or Director I have ever had and they really go out of their way to treat employees with respect and prove to their employees that they care. If meetings are scheduled after hours, they go out of their way to make it fun and the free dinner is a nice bonus as well!

One of my favorite things is that they are honest during the interview process. They will tell you up front that this company and culture is not for everyone but if you are driven and passionate about your career, then this is the place for you to grow and create your own success!

Thank you for all you do for your employees and this company. We would not be where we are today without the dedication and passion you all have for alliantgroup!

The worst atmosphere and company culture I have ever seen. No matter how desperate you are, look elsewhere.

Associate (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than a year

Pros: Starting salary is low, but you will receive a 15%-20% raise in the first… Cons: Turnover here is something I have never seen before in my life. There are only about 10-20 employees that have been at this company for… Advice to Senior Management: As other reviewers have suggested, this company is too corrupted to ever improve. Perhaps if all of the upper management is fired… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Employees are robots - my team director works 100 hrs per week and is told to hide this -high turnover

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP

Pros: Free food - not a pro if u want to stay healthy. Also… Cons: Hours- expect to work 70-90 hours per week in both tax season and non tax season. You can't go out to lunch without ridicule or… Advice to Senior Management: Your employees are not robots - you need some real human resources. You do not reward high performers. All they get is more work and… More
There are newer reviews on alliantgroup, LP.

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at alliantgroup, LP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for alliantgroup, LP CEO Dhaval R. Jadav. All reviews posted anonymously by alliantgroup, LP employees.