alliantgroup, LP

www.alliantgroup.com

STAY AWAY, NEVER CONSIDER, A JOB AT "a"LLIANTGROUP.

Associate (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsThey allow you to drink. Free SUGAR (Soda). Pay 100% Medical and Dental, if you last past 90 days.

ConsWhile my time there was short, it is actually longer than most people. First off, work / life balance is non-existent, you are expected to work a minimum of 11-14 hour days Monday -Friday..
No matter how qualified you are, if you speak with any hint of an accent you will not be interviewed in person and will not be contacted by alliantgroup again. It does not matter if you have a PHD from Harvard and 5 years experience. Directors and favored employees will come into the office hungover or will not come in at all due to the fact. Directors will blame you for somthing they did so that the CEO and COO won't think that they dropped the ball. alliantgroup still participate in MASS EMAILS. With over 500 employees they will send emails out to everyone. I woke up one morning with over 120 emails on my phone congratulating some random person in another department... REALLY? Also there is no HR presence at alliantgroup, if you complain about something or have an issue, more than likely you will be fired.

I witnessed first hand more than 4 people quit within a week of being hired (these are not teenagers, these people who quit have degrees from respected colleges)
I was rewarded by upper management for going above and beyond (This incuded an email to my director and a gift card), I was never tardy, never called in, I was qualified for my position, never punished, never written up and never given a verbal warning of any kind. I was fired by alliantgroup (shocked) no later than 2 weeks after being rewarded. For why you ask? I asked the same question to my director. "Why?". I was given no response by my director or HR person and told that I would be walked out. This all took place a week before my insurance would have gone into effect, coincidence? I will never know. I do know that alliantgroup offers NO job security at all.
Most people employeed by alliantgroup are activily looking for another job. Most of the complaints I heard while there were the hours, favored employees, under qualified directors, lack of training and no opportunities for growth.
If you are in desperate need of a job, you are better of staying on your parents couch and looking some place different.

NEVER FOLLOW, ALWAYS LEAD, WE DARE YOU.
More like STAY AWAY, NEVER CONSIDER, A JOB AT "a"LLIANTGROUP.
I never understood the little "a"...

Advice to Senior ManagementGet off your high horse and do something productive. Give raises and promotions where they are due.

Any positive reviews are written by alliantgroup's management or marketing team. Lies.

Associate (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than a year

Pros: A paycheck, but not worth it. Cons: Where do I begin... worst company and job I've had. Everyone that works there wants to… Advice to Senior Management: Respect your employees otherwise you'll eventually run out of human beings to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Underhanded practices when dealing with employees

Information Technology (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than a year

Pros: Soda machine use is free $5/day stipend for use at the… Cons: 9.5 hour days minimum and most positions do not qualify for overtime A severe lack of planning/foresight at all management levels Understaffed for important job roles… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on alliantgroup, LP.

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!