alliantgroup, LP

www.alliantgroup.com

Rewarded for rewarding work.

Associate Director (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsThis is a challenging, fast-paced, highly rewarding environment. I get the opportunity to find America's small and mid-sized businesses much needed tax refunds for them and, boy, are they grateful. I have had heard business after business tell me: "Thank you. We are really grateful for alliantgroup's effort because it allowed us hire additional employees or buy a new piece of equipment that is essential to our company's continues growth and success" And, it feels really good to hear how grateful these companies are. There aren't many companies out there that serve the heartbeat of the American economy, its small and mid-sized businesses; but alliantgroup is one that does so admirably. It is incredibly rewarding work.

While working here I found that my effort has never gone without being rewarded by alliantgroup. It is a true meritocracy! I have shown the aptitude and ability to excel at this company and I keep getting rewarded in different ways - raises, performance-based bonuses, discretionary bonuses, all-expense paid trips, gift certificates, and other perks.

This is the only company I have worked for that truly appreciate and cares for its employees. they cater food daily for lunch, provide health and dental care to all of its employees, and has hired a Director of Health and Wellness to educate its employees on fitness and nutrition, put on optional fitness classes, coordinate running/walking groups, etc..

I couldn't be happier!

ConsThe continued construction in our new building can be distracting.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease continue to take care of and reward your employees.

DO NOT BELIEVE GOOD REVIEWS!!! This is management trying to help ratings!!!!

Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros: There are some great individuals who work for this firm,… Cons: Not sure there is enough room - first off the "great reviews" are that of the management firm. They are REQUIRED to post raving… Advice to Senior Management: Please understand that you have many talented individuals working for you, these people are not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The most abusive, unhealthy environment I have ever experienced in a workplace.

Project Coordinator (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time for less than a year

Pros: Met some really great people that I remain friends with, and for that I’m thankful. However, I have never felt so belittled, bullied, and… Cons: This company was sold to me as a “young professional, work hard/play hard, Google-type” environment. So, perhaps naively, I assumed the company would actually… Advice to Senior Management: The level of incompetence at Alliantgroup is astounding. Read an actual book (they even come in digital form now) on managing people. You… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on alliantgroup, LP.

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!