There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Rewarded for rewarding work.

Current Employee - Associate Director  in  Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Associate Director in Irvine, CA

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

This is a challenging, fast-paced, highly rewarding environment. I get the opportunity to find America's small and mid-sized businesses much needed tax refunds for them and, boy, are they grateful. I have had heard business after business tell me: "Thank you. We are really grateful for alliantgroup's effort because it allowed us hire additional employees or buy a new piece of equipment that is essential to our company's continues growth and success" And, it feels really good to hear how grateful these companies are. There aren't many companies out there that serve the heartbeat of the American economy, its small and mid-sized businesses; but alliantgroup is one that does so admirably. It is incredibly rewarding work.

While working here I found that my effort has never gone without being rewarded by alliantgroup. It is a true meritocracy! I have shown the aptitude and ability to excel at this company and I keep getting rewarded in different ways - raises, performance-based bonuses, discretionary bonuses, all-expense paid trips, gift certificates, and other perks.

This is the only company I have worked for that truly appreciate and cares for its employees. they cater food daily for lunch, provide health and dental care to all of its employees, and has hired a Director of Health and Wellness to educate its employees on fitness and nutrition, put on optional fitness classes, coordinate running/walking groups, etc..

I couldn't be happier!

Cons

The continued construction in our new building can be distracting.

Please continue to take care of and reward your employees.

125 Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP (View Most Recent)

Amazing company with truly incredible people

Current Employee - Senior Associate  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Amazing and talented people. Result-oriented culture that rewards those that break the mold and challenge the status quo. The passion for client service, passion for growth and team-based environment gives alliantgroup an incredible edge. There are clear expectations, performance planning and feedback and coaching for those that have the commitment, perseverance, and hunger to succeed!

Cons

There are no cons to share.

Management does an great job of investing in its people. Management coaches, molds, and inspires - keep it up!

CHANGE is needed

I worked at alliantgroup, LP as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Free food, great coworkers to work with

Cons

Management could be a lot better, high-turnover, no work-life balance

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!