alliantgroup, LP

www.alliantgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Fast paced, rewarding, dynamic, an incredible opportunity!

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (less than a year)

Pros

alliantgroup is an amazing place to work! If you are entrepreneurial at heart, have the ability to be tactical and strategic and the same time and thrive in a very fluid and dynamic environment, you belong at alliantgroup. The management team is direct, provides clear and honest feedback and encourages those of us who are passionate about truly making a difference for small to medium sized companies across the U.S. Operating with a brilliant business plan, the company continues to grow and has the courage to make needed changes and push the envelope to make changes quickly. We face new challenges daily. This is where we all brainstorm and find solutions. Again, this is an amazing place to work! I encourage all of you to visit the career site. Do not miss out the opportunity to be considered for a career opportunity with alliantgroup!

Cons

I wish I had discovered alliantgroup earlier in my career!

Continue to listen to employees. There are so many dedicated, bright and loyal people on teams across the organization. Always remember to take a minute to meet new employees and include as many employees as possible in the team building and group discussions. We all give our best each day and it is important to us to be included and have a voice.

161 Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP (View Most Recent)

Long Hours and Hard Work - Great Benefits

Current Employee - Project Associate in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Project Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Health Benefits, causal dress code, lunches/dinners, off season perks

There is a lot of pros if you are able to put your career above anything else. There is room for growth with a very high learning curve. This is a very challenging job that requires lots of effort and perseverance that can reward you handsomely.

Cons

Long hours. heavy work load, communication, very little work life balance, turnover

get on the same page with other departments and get more training

Why did I accept a job here?

Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time (less than a year)

Pros

$5 for lunch each day, serious overtime possibilites, great starting pay for entry level professionals, met some great people working there

Cons

Honestly, almost everything...
    Overtime is definitely required and never optional
    Do not value your personal life whatsoever
    Horrible transparency policy
    Employees are afraid to discuss certain issues with upper management b/c they may be fired the next day
    High high high turnover rate...I have never seen so many people come and go in such a short period of time. My first week there, 7 people quit.
    Mangement does not value employees at all, they just need hands to actually get the job done
    High level stress environment
    The so called managers are rude and undermining. The way they are allowed to speak to one another is unheard of. I couldn't believe how some of the upper management was treating/speaking to project coordinators, client relations associates, etc.
    Favortism is a huge norm here

You need to seriously consider the way this company is ran. There is a lot of potential in your employees , but you don't even begin to tap into that. Almost everyone is unhappy and over worked. If you don't figure how to appreciate your employees, and not by just buying them food, you will continue to lose great people.

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP