There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

One of the most toxic working environments I have ever experienced

I worked at alliantgroup, LP (More than a year)

Pros

A paycheck, health benefits, food brought in.

Cons

Management. A lawyer runs the company. Lawyers are not good management talent. They are good at law - period. A staffing person runs business development. Staffing backgrounds do not make good management talent. They are good at running a staffing organization.

Advice to Management

Get out of your own way. Put your overblown egos aside and bring in competent managerial talent. Period. You can be twice as successful, make more money, and quit abusing other capable people in the process if you brought in people who knew how to change your hopelessly toxic environment. You've heard it before and you'll hear it again many times over.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Fast paced, rewarding, dynamic, an incredible opportunity!

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

alliantgroup is an amazing place to work! If you are entrepreneurial at heart, have the ability to be tactical and strategic and the same time and thrive in a very fluid and dynamic environment, you belong at alliantgroup. The management team is direct, provides clear and honest feedback and encourages those of us who are passionate about truly making a difference for small to medium sized companies across the U.S. Operating with a brilliant business plan, the company continues to grow and has the courage to make needed changes and push the envelope to make changes quickly. We face new challenges daily. This is where we all brainstorm and find solutions. Again, this is an amazing place to work! I encourage all of you to visit the career site. Do not miss out the opportunity to be considered for a career opportunity with alliantgroup!

Cons

I wish I had discovered alliantgroup earlier in my career!

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to employees. There are so many dedicated, bright and loyal people on teams across the organization. Always remember to take a minute to meet new employees and include as many employees as possible in the team building and group discussions. We all give our best each day and it is important to us to be included and have a voice.

Basically Just Another Bad Corporate Job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Awesome co-workers you can have fun with when the "fear" is not in the atmosphere (which is rare) ; lunch brought in occasionally ; fully covered benefits, which are OK.

Cons

High expectations full of empty promises you get led to believe from upper management; 10 hour days at the office chained to the desk if you can handle it ; no bonus opportunities 2/3 of positions ; never know when you could get fired