There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Worst employer fathomable!! All the offices have this CANCER!! DO NOT WORK HERE!!

Current Employee - Relationship Director  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Relationship Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The compensation is very high because they pay for your silence and brainwashing. The company habitually takes months to repay expenses even during the holiday season. When you travel as much as I do I am waiting on thousands of dollars that are just sitting on my credit card. The only way I have survived is by deciding that I wouldn’t have a life.

Cons

This company is breaking countless labor laws in countless states. What they will not tell you in your interview is that you aren’t allowed to take lunch or you’ll be terminated. You are expected to work overtime and thank them for it. Busy season is all year and if you have children you won’t see them. The culture is to mindlessly and enthusiastically repeat that you “love” the company to your coworkers and clients. They have a very high burn out rate and an outrageous amount of turn over. In fact, they unapologetically terminate 1 in every 3 new hires. In the Houston office everyone sleeps with their coworkers, which is a practice that was started by the executive team. All my coworkers are miserable and looking for other jobs. I hear crying in the bathrooms on a daily basis.

My advice to the management is to invest in Dale Carnegie training and to lawyer-up for employment lawsuits. The CEO is an egomaniacal micromanager. He expects his employees to entertain him like dancing monkeys. The best dancers are the directors that come from staffing, retail and rental car services. These employees are as moronic as they come! They have completely let their authority go to their heads and conduct themselves in the most unprofessional way imaginable. They also come to work ill and contagious while bragging about their laudable work ethic. They have raves which are essentially inappropriate pep rallies where employees have to preform skits and be judged by the CEO and executive team. At a 1990’s themed rave an executive and his assistants vulgarly preformed a rap reenactment of the Bill Clinton/ Monica Lewinski semen-stained blue dress. I wouldn’t recommend this company to my worst enemy.

125 Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP (View Most Recent)

One of the most toxic working environments I have ever experienced

I worked at alliantgroup, LP for more than a year

Pros

A paycheck, health benefits, food brought in.

Cons

Management. A lawyer runs the company. Lawyers are not good management talent. They are good at law - period. A staffing person runs business development. Staffing backgrounds do not make good management talent. They are good at running a staffing organization.

Get out of your own way. Put your overblown egos aside and bring in competent managerial talent. Period. You can be twice as successful, make more money, and quit abusing other capable people in the process if you brought in people who knew how to change your hopelessly toxic environment. You've heard it before and you'll hear it again many times over.

Basically Just Another Bad Corporate Job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Awesome co-workers you can have fun with when the "fear" is not in the atmosphere (which is rare) ; lunch brought in occasionally ; fully covered benefits, which are OK.

Cons

High expectations full of empty promises you get led to believe from upper management; 10 hour days at the office chained to the desk if you can handle it ; no bonus opportunities 2/3 of positions ; never know when you could get fired

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!