There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Great high energy atmosphere with lots of opportunity and growth! Go-getters welcome.

Current Employee - Associate  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than a year

Pros

The nature of the work is complex and interesting – this is a fast paced work environment and every day presents new challenges and opportunities.

Your peers are successful, intelligent, and motivated. You will receive mentorship and guidance from upper level management since alliantgroup promotes an open-door policy. alliantgroup has assembled a unique Advisory Board which consists of former IRS Commissioners, Senators, Governors, and other high level executives – all of which visit the headquarters and you can connect with – talk about a great opportunity!

You are rewarded for hard work – vacations, catered meals, bonuses etc.

The skill set you develop here in such a short amount of time is incomparable to other firms. You are presented an opportunity to consult executives of Companies and their CPAs on how to effectively increase their bottom line – these executives will love you and alliantgroup rewards you for developing strong relationships with clients.

alliantgroup just moved into a new building that overlooks downtown Houston and the Galleria – lots of fun things happening! alliantgroup has implemented a new Wellness program – weekly runs, yoga classes, and nutritional classes as well as more healthy options offered for lunch.

Cons

Long hours during tax season – this is the nature of the industry.

Keep maintaining a high performance culture and keep promoting personal and professional growth.

125 Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP (View Most Recent)

Fast paced environment that encourages hard work and high energy!

Current Employee - Associate  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for less than a year

Pros

I truly feel as if I learn something new every day. The work is always exciting and challenging. My colleagues are all smart, driven, and passionate. There is a culture of learning, accountability and teamwork. This is one place that I think is truly a meritocracy. Everyone is measured on the strength of their performance. Even after a few months, I felt that I was growing and strengthening my skill set. This is an excellent place to work if you enjoy pushing yourself.

work-life balance is certainly attainable if you prioritize it. We even have a Health & Wellness Director and numerous programs in place that encourage activity and stepping away from work for a bit.

Best of all, the management is incredibly supportive. I have never heard of another employer where the upper management will take time to personally help develop your skills, even as an entry level employee. If you show initiative and ask for guidance, you will not be refused. The opportunities for growth are huge here. I would recommend alliantgroup to any contacts who are hardworking, focused and looking to make a career.

Cons

This is not your typical 9-5 job. If you are looking for a boring desk job where you can surf the internet all day and have no real responsibilities, this is not the place for you. You will work long hours and late nights, however, I have never felt that my efforts have gone unnoticed or unrewarded.

High Performance and Pro-active Attitudes Appreciated and Awarded

Current Employee - Associate Attorney  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Associate Attorney in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for less than a year

Pros

The number one reason I enjoy working here is because the career opportunities are limitless. After only 4 months, I have already been promoted and am on my way to gaining even more experience and responsibilities. Throughout my entire time here, my supervisors have been very transparent and constantly let me know what areas I am excelling in and what areas I can improve upon. I am an aggressive person and have always been a high performer and at the top of my class. This company rewards individuals who put in the work and who are dedicated to improving themselves. Another perk is that the company promotes collaboration so there is always someone who genuinely wants to help you and learn from you as well. Lunch is provided every day and so is dinner during tax season. I'm looking forward to learning more about this company and continuing to move up the ladder.

Cons

Tax law is a new area that I wasn't familiar with so I was a little nervous whether or not I would be successful at this job. However, there is a multi-week training course to teach you everything that you need to know and everyone enjoys helping you out and making sure you are comfortable with the material.

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!