There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Initially, it seems like a great career opportunity, but you soon realize that everyone at the company is money hungry.

Current Employee - Project Associate  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Project Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you get through training, you can get promoted quickly.

Cons

Work/life balance. High stress job that requires long hours.

transparency.

125 Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP (View Most Recent)

Worst employer fathomable!! All the offices have this CANCER!! DO NOT WORK HERE!!

Current Employee - Relationship Director  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Relationship Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The compensation is very high because they pay for your silence and brainwashing. The company habitually takes months to repay expenses even during the holiday season. When you travel as much as I do I am waiting on thousands of dollars that are just sitting on my credit card. The only way I have survived is by deciding that I wouldn’t have a life.

Cons

This company is breaking countless labor laws in countless states. What they will not tell you in your interview is that you aren’t allowed to take lunch or you’ll be terminated. You are expected to work overtime and thank them for it. Busy season is all year and if you have children you won’t see them. The culture is to mindlessly and enthusiastically repeat that you “love” the company to your coworkers and clients. They have a very high burn out rate and an outrageous amount of turn over. In fact, they unapologetically terminate 1 in every 3 new hires. In the Houston office everyone sleeps with their coworkers, which is a practice that was started by the executive team. All my coworkers are miserable and looking for other jobs. I hear crying in the bathrooms on a daily basis.

My advice to the management is to invest in Dale Carnegie training and to lawyer-up for employment lawsuits. The CEO is an egomaniacal micromanager. He expects his employees to entertain him like dancing monkeys. The best dancers are the directors that come from staffing, retail and rental car services. These employees are as moronic as they come! They have completely let their authority go to their heads and conduct themselves in the most unprofessional way imaginable. They also come to work ill and contagious while bragging about their laudable work ethic. They have raves which are essentially inappropriate pep rallies where employees have to preform skits and be judged by the CEO and executive team. At a 1990’s themed rave an executive and his assistants vulgarly preformed a rap reenactment of the Bill Clinton/ Monica Lewinski semen-stained blue dress. I wouldn’t recommend this company to my worst enemy.

Great memories of working here!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than a year

Pros

This was my first job our of college so my pay was minimal, but the experience was good. Almost like working for a fraternity. They are serious about their work, but have A LOT of fun at the same time. Met a ton of great people and am appreciative for the experience.

Cons

If you left at 5 you were looked down upon. They did not appreciate "clock watchers." Expected to work long hours. No management at the time had kids so they were not understanding of a life/work balance.

I'm sure many things have changed, but I know management was fairly immature at the time. Balance the work and fun more.

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!