There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

It really is as bad as the reviews say it is

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Senior Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free food Cool co-workers (not management) I can't even get to the 20 word minimum for this section, which is sad.

Cons

Say goodbye to your life and health The worst CEO ever. He calls people out in meetings and tells them how awful they are - he has been know for going off on someone for 30 minutes in front of the entire department. Want "high performers" aka people will follow them aimlessly and buy into their "culture" Unbearable hours - if you leave at 6:30 you are looked down upon Transparency really means the can talk bad about you to everyone Illegal hiring practices by management. I once heard my director telling a recruiter no accents Awful language and stories daily and are strongly encouraged. Tons of drinking and drugs Lots of games to be played - if you are asked to go anywhere with management but have other plans, make sure you cancel them to make yourself 100% available.

Advice to Management

They wouldn't take advice

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

The worst company in Houston, TX or Irvine, CA to work for.

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are no pros to this company.

Cons

To Many to List.....it all starts with the worst CEO in the world and his need to abuse people. He see everyone as the dirt on his shoe.

Just don't Do It

Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Getting out was a huge pro. Talk about dead end. Oh how I wish I could use an emoji. I digress. Other than that, I made a limited amount of good friends but only trusted about 2 of them for good reason. Moving on, sobriety was a limited expectation so if you are in AA or NA, this is not the place for you but you will find many of your relapsed friends here. Good Luck !

Cons

Remember those friends that I previously mentioned? Well they are gone along with much unnecessary anxiety and stress. We are proud of you ! To those who stay, my condolences. Don't expect to see the people you started with longer than 4 -6 months. At some point you will learn that you will never be rightly acknowledged, vastly listened to, respected, or highly admired.. for anything. Being grateful is a joke, but nobody is laughing. At that point you will feel some type of way and people will blame you for no longer giving a... insert blank. When that happens (because it undoubtedly will), take some time to find peace within yourself to ensure you don't make a huge scene and allow people to degrade you even further. Staying "under the radar" is key because let's face the realistic truth. If you're good at your job, you will go thru hell and high water to move up or even diagonally to a better position due to your superior's fear that you can not be replaced. My advice is to live your life before work or at lunch time and pray that nobody notices because that place turns in to Orange Is the New Black after 6pm when you're imprisoned with eyes of judgement as if you were a fugitive on the run trying to escape the office. Another option is to do what I did, have some self respect and resign. Best Regards.

Advice to Management

Oh yes! Here's a tip: Listen to other employee ideas, it could save this establishment. Also, stop sleeping around with these young and impressionable children! It is inexplicable when these incestuous office relationships form babies. It is the highest form of desperation to find meaning of your life. You're Welcome ;)