There are newer employer reviews for bebe stores

If you shop there it's worth it.

Former Employee - Sales Manager
Former Employee - Sales Manager

I worked at bebe stores full-time

Pros

The discount is 50% off which is good since the clothes are pretty cheap you will end up spending alot of your paycheck on clothes.The dress code is pretty flexible. Most of the girls I worked with were easy to get along with but others caused drama.

Cons

The pay is kinda low, especially for part time assoc. it is only minimum wage! I would work superr long hours. The floorsets take wayyy to long to complete. Management has to complete these dumb camera reviews like everyday. it is seriously a waste of time.

154 Other Employee Reviews for bebe stores (View Most Recent)

Very flexible with hours!

Current Employee - Fashion Stylist  in  Edison, NJ
    Current Employee - Fashion Stylist in Edison, NJ

I have been working at bebe stores part-time for less than a year

Pros

You get commission on top of a hourly base pay. Limitless pay opportunities.

Cons

If you work in a store that does have high traffic, you will hardly ever make commsion,

Top producer/stylist

I have been working at bebe stores full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Commission based company, during the holiday you can make decent money, during the holiday they will provide meals during thanksgiving, and on event days will provide refreshers and small snacks to clients which makes them feel a little more welcome and gives us a more professional feel.

Cons

If you don't commission you make hourly (min wage), you have to keep up with clients, make appointments, high turnover rates

There are newer employer reviews for bebe stores

Worked for bebe stores? Contribute to the Community!