blinkx

www.blinkx.com
There are newer employer reviews for blinkx

Rollercoaster Ride - but a good one

I have been working at blinkx

Pros

Faced paced, high reward work environment. Co-workers are no nonsense, smart and hard working. Company is growing fast, creating lots of opportunity for advancement.

Cons

blinkx is growing so fast that the support infrastructure is having trouble keeping pace. The company needs to focus on how to make the transition from a small organization to a mid-size company.

Improve companywide communication channels. With the hyper growth that's taken place over the last year management needs to do a better job of communicating to the various business units. Improved communication will help the various business units understand what each other are doing and provide more opportunity for collaboration.

78 Other Employee Reviews for blinkx (View Most Recent)

A decent place to start, but not to grow.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at blinkx

Pros

There is a fair amount of flexibility with working hours and I've had a good balance with my work/personal life. I've received promotions and have learned a lot.

Cons

Information is not provided very openly. Senior management is not supportive of employees sharing ideas or making suggestions about the progress of the company.

Fear based management doesn't produce results and it doesn't make your employees respect you. Don't expect people to have trust in you when you make decisions that don't seem to be well thought out.

Worst Job Ever

I have been working at blinkx

Pros

My peers were top quality. Everyone was competent and good at their jobs. They all left and got better jobs elsewhere.

Cons

Terrible management. They yell and cuss at others in the office. They have no direction other than to do what they can to make good press releases.

Management needs to relax and let people do their jobs properly. Try to actually develop a real product rather than "do deals" that sound good in press releases.

There are newer employer reviews for blinkx