blinkx
www.blinkx.com San Francisco, CA 150 to 499 Employees

I finally feel like I have found a "home"

San Francisco, CA

Prosblinkx provides huge potential for career development as we have a great proprietary technology that will continue to be the core of the company as it grows into a larger entity. I have been with a few different companies, and have been seeking to find a place where I know I can develop my career. I feel like I have found that with blinkx. It has a start-up feel to it, but is very financially stable and is growing significantly. It is a very fast-paced environment - which I like - and employees gain immediate recognition from management when you get the job done. With blinkx, I feel like I have a HUGE amount of professional growth potential as I see my peers have been promoted during their tenure with the organization. If you are looking to really develop your career, be a part of something special and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done - then blinkx would be a great company for you.

- Catered Lunch on Thursdays
- New Laptop
- Fully-stocked fridge (drinks, snacks, fruit, etc)
- Great Benefits
- Understanding of PTO (Don't have to feel guilty to take a vacation)
- With tenure and proven dedication to blinkx - you will be eventually given stock in the company.

Overall - A great place to work!

Cons- We definitely don't lack the work load - sometimes it can be tough to manage everything that is going on around me (not always a bad thing to be "too busy")
- blinkx isn't as well recognized in the market place and not everyone knows who/what blinkx is or does - even though they have probably used us before

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to collaborate with employees and value input/suggestions from all levels of the organization.

There are newer reviews on blinkx.

Worked for blinkx? Contribute to the Community!

blinkx – Why Work for Us?

blinkx (LSE AIM: BLNX) is an Internet media company that connects consumers and brands through premium content online. Founded in 2004, blinkx pioneered Internet Video Search using its patented COncept Recognition… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at blinkx reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for blinkx CEO S. Brian Mukherjee. All reviews posted anonymously by blinkx employees.