There are newer employer reviews for blinkx

Best place I have ever worked

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Tempe, AZ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at blinkx full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Since my first day, my voice has had the same weight as everyone else, regardless of position. This company consistently hires the most talented people they can find which has enabled us to grow at a record pace over the past 2 years. Everyone in our office is always happy and loves being a part of the team and culture we've created together.

Cons

Need to develop more specific teams for each initiative so they can continue to get the attention they deserve without losing steam

Continue to hire the best in the industry

72 Other Employee Reviews for blinkx (View Most Recent)

Energizing place to work!

Current Employee - Marketing Manager  in  Melville, NY
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Melville, NY

I have been working at blinkx full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working for the company for over 2 years and not a day goes by when I do not feel energized! Management team provides a great atmosphere, charges the employees moral by positively communicating with them. Overall this is a great company to work for!

Cons

This may not be your typical 9-5 job.

I can not think of any off the top of my head. I enjoy my job!

Growing, learning, rewarding.

Current Employee - Senior Ad-ops Analyst  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Ad-ops Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at blinkx full-time for more than a year

Pros

Plenty of room for growth within the company--they truly do promote from within. Very positive laid back work atmosphere with intelligent hard working peers and superiors. Responsibilities and goals are well communicated and I'm given autonomy to take care of those responsibilities how I see fit without micromanagement. Good benefits, competitive salary, growing company which is poised to continue to provide more opportunity in the future.

Cons

Not quite as lax as some SF companies with regards to flex time or the ability to telecommute. The extremely quick rate of growth we have been experiencing can lead to confusion regarding the redefinition of roles moving forward, but that's not a bad problem to have.

I'm very happy here, but the one area that leaves me wanting is that the hours are long and are not based on current work load but rather are just fixed. Flex time would be a significant morale boost as would sanctioned telecommuting as there seems to be no reason not to implement more telecommuting. The job can be done from anywhere and again would boost morale to provide employees with more freedom and would improve work/life balance.

There are newer employer reviews for blinkx

Worked for blinkx? Contribute to the Community!