There are newer employer reviews for cPrime

Was a contractor for them.....There are better agencies out there

I worked at cPrime full-time for more than a year

Pros

none that no other agency offers

Cons

cPrime hired me to be a contractor at one of their client sites. They claimed to value their employees but clearly only cared about you in terms of a revenue generator for them. Insincere, unprofessional and amateurs. Their staffing specialist and account managers, even their VP were unpolished almost to the point of embarrassing. One of their recruiters sent me an email after I left them for another agency and scolded me like she was my mother. I sent that email around to several people at their client site and we all had a good laugh at their immaturity. Pay is not great, benefits are not great, no perks, lousy management.

With so many agencies to choose from, what sets you apart is how you treat people. In your case, left a very bad impression on me which I have passed onto other potential employees as well as employers looking for an agency to staff for them.

7 Other Employee Reviews for cPrime (View Most Recent)

Great company.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Foster City, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

I worked at cPrime full-time for more than a year

Pros

Leader in the Agile/Scrum and PMO space. Very diversified with staffing, consulting, training, and unique tools. Zubin, the CEO, is incredibly intelligent and a great leader.

Employees are taken care of and everyone gets along with no drama at all. Fun employee events and dinner here and there which keeps everyone close. Work hard, play hard with a dual keggerator in the office!

Cons

Nothing really. Things were great.

Great Clients, Agile Experts

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at cPrime as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros

I have always been skeptical of traditional staffing agencies. These guys are different! They have a true Agile Consulting Practice and help many of the top companies in the Bay Area with their Agile Transformations. Chuck Badger was always a pleasure to work with and placed me three times over the last 5 years with some very cool companies. I picked up my CSM and PMI-ACP along the way. cPrime paid for those certifications. They have been truly invested in my development. They always came out to check on me at my various client sites and took me to lunch often. I was invited to every holiday and summer party that they held. They took me out to baseball games with the team and really made me feel like part of the company even though I was 100% at a client site. How many Consulting shops do that?

Cons

As a Consultant I was not eligible for PTO but did have great benefits for myself and my family.

Maybe a way to reward the consultants that have stuck around for 5+ years? Profit sharing? :)

There are newer employer reviews for cPrime

Worked for cPrime? Contribute to the Community!