cPrime
www.cprime.com Foster City, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Was a contractor for them.....There are better agencies out there

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosnone that no other agency offers

ConscPrime hired me to be a contractor at one of their client sites. They claimed to value their employees but clearly only cared about you in terms of a revenue generator for them. Insincere, unprofessional and amateurs. Their staffing specialist and account managers, even their VP were unpolished almost to the point of embarrassing. One of their recruiters sent me an email after I left them for another agency and scolded me like she was my mother. I sent that email around to several people at their client site and we all had a good laugh at their immaturity. Pay is not great, benefits are not great, no perks, lousy management.

Advice to Senior ManagementWith so many agencies to choose from, what sets you apart is how you treat people. In your case, left a very bad impression on me which I have passed onto other potential employees as well as employers looking for an agency to staff for them.

Great company.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Foster City, CA

I worked at cPrime full-time for more than a year

Pros: Leader in the Agile/Scrum and PMO space. Very diversified with staffing, consulting, training, and unique tools. Zubin, the CEO, is incredibly intelligent and a great… Cons: Nothing really. Things were great. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Clients, Agile Experts

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I have been working at cPrime as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros: I have always been skeptical of traditional staffing agencies. These guys are different! They have a true Agile Consulting Practice and help many of the… Cons: As a Consultant I was not eligible for PTO but… Advice to Senior Management: Maybe a way to reward the consultants that have stuck… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on cPrime.

Worked for cPrime? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at cPrime reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for cPrime CEO Zubin Irani. All reviews posted anonymously by cPrime employees.