cPrime
www.cprime.com Foster City, CA 150 to 499 Employees

You're best working as a contractor through this company

ProsProvides a variety of training work to engage in with a mixture of local and travel work included. Useful if you desire traveling for short training engagements.

ConsNot well suited for applied consultants seeking development of thought leadership at clients. Disappointing level of support for sharing thought leadership at conferences in the Agile Community.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsistency in what is promised when new folks are recruited as compared what is provided after starting.

Two Years, Three Contracts - Best Firm I have ever worked with.

I have been working at cPrime

Pros: The cPrime team has always helped me find great paying contracts at amazing companies and working on cutting edge projects. They have always stayed in… Cons: Their payment terms were a little weak when I first started with them… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing. It's working! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Was a contractor for them.....There are better agencies out there

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at cPrime full-time for more than a year

Pros: none that no other agency offers Cons: cPrime hired me to be a contractor at one of their client sites. They claimed to value their employees but clearly only cared about… Advice to Senior Management: With so many agencies to choose from, what sets you apart is how you treat people. In your case, left a very… More
There are newer reviews on cPrime.

Worked for cPrime? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at cPrime reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for cPrime CEO Zubin Irani. All reviews posted anonymously by cPrime employees.