caxton associates
www.caxtonassociates.com Princeton, NJ

Top shop

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at caxton associates

ProsCaxton was a great place. Everyone at the firm is someone you would be happy to know outside of the office. They have a great working environment and people are certainly rewarded or personal effort.

ConsThere really aren't many cons to speak of. I'd highly recommend working there if you had the chance. All in all a great place.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf i had to wite something I'd say....sometimes changes happened quickly and without much notice which in turn caused people to feel uneasy. Given the current environment the industry is in, it’s happened all of the street but that doesn’t make it any better when you are going through it.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at caxton associates as a contractor

Pros: Detailed analysis of the requirements, job description and technical documentation. Quick… Cons: Poor senior management night on-call support no recognition Communication gap between employees and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great place to work

I have been working at caxton associates full-time

Pros: They are very flexible with regards to hours. Caxton is also pretty flexible when it… Cons: Raises have been rare the last few years, but that is not uncommon for this industry. Also, perks seem to… Advice to Senior Management: Raises would go a long way towards keeping the people with the institutional knowledge to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on caxton associates.

Worked for caxton associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at caxton associates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for caxton associates CEO Andrew E. Law. All reviews posted anonymously by caxton associates employees.