There are newer employer reviews for clickworker

Meager pay that doesn't consistently arrive on time, but a detailed job is expected

Former Employee - Freelance Editor
Former Employee - Freelance Editor

I worked at clickworker

Pros

You are able to work the hours you want and there are two German team members who will do anything they can to solve problems and encourage workers.

Cons

The day on which Clickworker pays its workers became erratic and inconsistent. No consistent workflow, but still recruiting workers. No way to reach the advertised average hourly rate.

Management should focus on recruiting a developing talent instead of a hiring a multitude of substandard writers and editors. Also, inconsistent paydays will not keep talented writers who could freelance at better rates.

9 Other Employee Reviews for clickworker (View Most Recent)

EASY WAH JOB

I have been working at clickworker part-time for more than a year

Pros

Ability to work from home.

Cons

Not much pay for small tasks. Sometimes no work. Technical issues. Recent changes in payment procedures.

DO NOT WORK FOR CLICKWORKER!!!

I have been working at clickworker

Pros

They pay weekly through the option of PayPal. Seems legit at the beginning but please read below.

Cons

Do not work for Clickworker. I signed up about month and half ago. In about 4 weeks, I made roughly $600 doing UHRS work. On my first scheduled payday, they sent me an email saying my account has some suspicion and document of identity is required. I live with my roommate and we both signed up for Clickworker. We share the same PayPal account for Clickworker since my roommate does not have PayPal. I believe it is for that reason Clickworker decides to suspend our accounts. To verify our identity, we had emailed them our bank statements and identification cards. Our earnings was delayed and currently still had not receive anything for the work I have done. I have sent them numerous emails. Reply is slow. At this moment, I am beginning to feel I will not be paid for the dedication and time I spent the last month working.
    In order to apply for Clickworker, you must provide accurate social security numbers. I do not understand why with such confidential information, that there will be any suspicion the accounts were set up by the same person. It is just bad business ethic to withhold earnings from someone. Together with their poorly set up help support, my advice is do not work for them.
    There are other companies which offers the same crowdsource works. Appenbutler is one that is much better than Clickworker.

DO NOT WORK FOR CLICKWORKER. Do some research and you see will there are others who is experiencing the same issue regarding payments.

There are newer employer reviews for clickworker

Worked for clickworker? Contribute to the Community!