clickworker

www.clickworker.com

Meager pay that doesn't consistently arrive on time, but a detailed job is expected

Freelance Editor (Former Employee)

ProsYou are able to work the hours you want and there are two German team members who will do anything they can to solve problems and encourage workers.

ConsThe day on which Clickworker pays its workers became erratic and inconsistent. No consistent workflow, but still recruiting workers. No way to reach the advertised average hourly rate.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should focus on recruiting a developing talent instead of a hiring a multitude of substandard writers and editors. Also, inconsistent paydays will not keep talented writers who could freelance at better rates.

EASY WAH JOB

I have been working at clickworker part-time for more than a year

Pros: Ability to work from home. Cons: Not much pay for small tasks. Sometimes no work. Technical… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Rude and Condescending Staff, Thrown Together Site With Major Issues!

ClickWorker (Current Employee) Cinder Creek, SC

I have been working at clickworker part-time for less than a year

Pros: Work from home Make your own hours Paid weekly (if you're lucky) They will put money… Cons: HORRIBLE customer service. (They respond to e-mails in 10 days) Jobs are broken more often than not. The jobs that work well pay $0.01 to $0.04 per… Advice to Senior Management: If you tested your employees English skills like you do your clickworkers, you wouldn't have so many… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on clickworker.

Worked for clickworker? Contribute to the Community!