There are newer employer reviews for clinivation

Exciting company with world-class customers!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Cambridge, MA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at clinivation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Accounts managers and teams are treated well and with appropriate respect. Products and services are differentiated with many good customer references at executive-level and C-level. Always busy and travelling, and work schedule may be flexible. Culture is based on teamwork. Awesome learning experience with training and certification goals.

Cons

Work-life balance may be a challenge for people- from all the training goals and travel.

Advice to Management

Hire more great people for our teams ;-)

May 2, 2015 – CEO

We appreciate your contribution to our team as we push to achieve our $50 million milestone.

Other Employee Reviews for clinivation

Very Good Company and Management

Current Contractor - Operations Supervisor in San Diego, CA
    Current Contractor - Operations Supervisor in San Diego, CA

I have been working at clinivation as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very busy technology company. Work is very organized and has procedures for getting things done quickly. Owner/CEO is not afraid to roll up his sleeves and work with the crew. He is respectful and no nonsense. There is a drug-free policy and some people are gone. Decent pay.

Cons

Must work nights and weekends on occasions, but usually can be flexible.

Advice to Management

Hire a manager for supervising people on their cellphones and personal conversations.

May 2, 2015 – CEO

Very innovative company with many opportunities.

Current Employee - Senior Director, Marketing and Events in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Director, Marketing and Events in Irvine, CA

I have been working at clinivation full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

-Company has a good base of long-term customers from around the world, and many important international relationships. -The company’s software and technology-enabled services are actually very innovative and proven. -Everyone is given the opportunity to succeed and is provided with training/learning resources to meet high company standards. -Everyone is expected to contribute a lot on teams with very motivated and smart people. -Benefits/perks can be very caring and generous- tuition, salary advances, loans, cars, relocations, family travel awards, etc.

Cons

-The pace of work is relentless, because the company is on a mission to transform an industry. -The certification requirements can disrupt teams when people who don’t put in the effort are let go.

Advice to Management

Be less stealthy and let's launch the new website.