comScore

www.comscore.com

Good pay and fun company

Engineering (Former Employee) Reston, VA

ProsIt is a fun place to work and there are a lot of smart people. The company is public and has a lot of resources to use in buying companies. They also are willing to invest in the engineering and qa teams. I worked in the engineering team for a few years and thought it was a job where you can learn a lot. The leadership of the engineering team, including the CTO and vice president of engineering are a clown show, but if you like bozo, you would be fine with them. The company is fun to work at.

ConsThe management yells at the employees and doesn't understand basic motivation skills and should probably take a class on how to motivate people. The guys running the company, such as the CEO and president are smart smart smart and know how to make a company successful. From everything I heard, they have built 4 companies that have been successful between them. They are really good to work for and, when they take the time to visit with the technology teams, they know how to let us in on the business and help us in seeing why we are working so hard. I wish we could spend more time with them because they do know how to motivate people.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a management class and learn how to listen to people that work for you. For the executive people I would say the only feedback is to look at the technology leadership and make certain you know what is going on in there. You are spending a lot of money on the engineering effort and it would be a bad thing if this bad leader we are dealing with would cause you to lose good people. Is there some coaching program you can provide for them? One example is when I had to go to renew my visa and they would not let me do this without giving me a hard time.

Great industry clout, but US focused and quarterly driven

I have been working at comScore full-time

Pros: Developing some very interesting products and solutions for the digital industry. The company - and hence the employees - is… Cons: Senior Management focus really on US products and not much of US products launched outside of the US.… Advice to Senior Management: please focus on international development. invest in people too. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Client Servicing Manager

Client Service Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at comScore full-time for more than a year

Pros: Freedom- Just get the work done and the company doesn't bother what else you are doing.… Cons: Monotonous work, Not much freedom to explore roles within the… Advice to Senior Management: Introduce new products, motivate employees and try being more communicative Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on comScore.

Worked for comScore? Contribute to the Community!