comScore

www.comscore.com

Uninspiring

Project Analyst (Current Employee)

ProsInternational teams are smart, hard working and great people. Good company name to have on CV. The company culture outside Reston is great. One of the reasons you would think twice about leaving the company.

ConsWhere do you start? Low pay and no transparency on pay scales, promotion or bonus. No knowledge sharing, everyone is protective of the information. Often you feel under-valued and under-paid. Not great work ethic. Working day starts at 10am for most people, especially in Reston. Unless you are in the inner cirlce of senior management, you really do not matter. They boast about the free snacks as if that's a good enough reason to consider a company for employment.
Staff retention is not a priority for anyone. Often you are treated as a commodity, if you don't matter to the 'bottom line' be prepared for redundancy with non-existent redundancy package. Often the best people are let go and those who pretend to work, continue to be employed there.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are a lot of talented and dedicated people. Don't let them go. Nurture and mentor the staff. They start with the best intentions for the company. Do not see that going to waste. Introduce ways of testing employees knowledge on products, that way you ensure they are on board with the latest info and company development.

Fun, easy going company though lacking direction in growth at times.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at comScore

Pros: The people there are fun and its a great place… Cons: There are a lot of long hours at times at comScore… More

My experience at comScore has been good overall.

I have been working at comScore

Pros: Experience, growth, education, exposure, and innovative Cons: The biggest con about comScore is probably the hours. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on comScore.

Worked for comScore? Contribute to the Community!