comScore
www.comscore.com Reston, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Focal point of innovation in the industry

Vice President (Current Employee)
Reston, VA

I have been working at comScore full-time for more than a year

ProsSharp, creative people with tremendous drive to creating new solutions. A playground for trailblazers. Solid meritocracy where high performers are recognized and rewarded.

ConsPressure of being first to market can create fire drills. Disconnect in communication between senior leadership and staff make it difficult for some to see their contribution to the bigger picture.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter communicate corporate vision to general staff

Great as a start for a career, but its down hill after that

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at comScore

Pros: Great at the start. Projects are pretty interesting and great… Cons: Cant learn much because everything is fake! Loads of politics and its… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to watch the potential and start noticing hard working… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

comScore is smart but not perfect

I have been working at comScore full-time for more than a year

Pros: Top notch clients- top notch co workers - learning a lot - a company with a lot… Cons: Long hours- low pay and client expectations are not set correctly. No one ever tells a client no. Speaking up… Advice to Senior Management: Allow people to speak up- a lot of great people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on comScore.

Worked for comScore? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at comScore reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for comScore CEO Magid M. Abraham. All reviews posted anonymously by comScore employees.