comScore

www.comscore.com

Sales Director - South Europe

Sales Director (Current Employee) Madrid (Spain)

ProsGlobal leader company on audience and analytics with great solutions.

ConsI personally commented to my comScore responsables.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo try to listen more the local sales team to adapt the product, prices and strategy. There is high lack of visibility from sales team of the products margins which helps greatly to setup different offers to indiviudal clients. also during the speech. Telco are moving to be customer-centric, but still high percentage of network-centric decissions, and comScore Product, Marketing and Sales miss to adapt the product, and speech for them.

Breaking the Telco accounts by products minimize the effort done by comScore in particular accounts. Big Data is audience, advertising, web and network data...not only network.

And Telco acounts are huge, needs time, and close contact...

Great place to be fooled

Sales Manager (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

I have been working at comScore full-time for more than a year

Pros: You can work from your homeoffice, you can get a… Cons: Not engough space to fill in all the cons in this field, but the most important for me is that they always find a way… Advice to Senior Management: Try to be honest, say what you do and do… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

good place to understand the nitty gritty of digital world

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at comScore

Pros: office snacks, wfh options, travel, wine & cheese, parties Cons: anti-transparent, biased to europeans, slow paced More

There are newer reviews on comScore.

Worked for comScore? Contribute to the Community!