comScore
www.comscore.com Reston, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Learned a lot and had fun!

Client Service Manager (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProscomScore is a great place to learn about the media industry. If you're the type of person who thrives on thinking outside the box, you would love comScore. The free drinks/snacks are awesome too!

ConsYour experience is contingent upon your team. Some teams are innovative, cutting-edge, and function really well. Others are stuck in their ways. Very siloed teams at comScore.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't put out press releases without a solid and tested product to back them up!

company has dramatically changed over time

Vice President (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I worked at comScore full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Very smart group of folks. Many different divisions and solution sets… Cons: HR not an advocate for employees and workers feel like they cannot get help.Sales Operations folks are inexperienced creating realistic comp plans that reward… Advice to Senior Management: Take a very close looks at why so many employees have been leaving. What divisions are they in? Who are their managers? What roles are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Hideous management

Sales Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at comScore full-time

Pros: Pretty flexible, which keeps people around a long time Cons: Many managers are promoted into management because of tenure - not for any… Advice to Senior Management: It doesn't matter what I say, they will never listen. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on comScore.

Worked for comScore? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at comScore reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for comScore CEO Serge Matta. All reviews posted anonymously by comScore employees.