comScore
www.comscore.com Reston, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place for analytical-oriented people

Vice President Marketing Solutions (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

Prosmid-sized, growing company with great brand in cool market space - get to see everything that's going on in the Internet, mobile, video, etc. CEO (Magid) and Chairman (Gian) are top-flight people and managers - great leaders.

ConsPockets of 'cliques' exist and some unnecessary politics, although overall good people. I worked in the Chicago office, where the layout is "honeycombed" (bunch of offices). I prefer a more open layout that encourages employee interaction more (more typical in tech).

Advice to Senior Managementbreak down the walls in the Chicago office (or move). upon exit of employees, ask if they think that politics in comScore was 'greater than normal'

Great Company, Interesting (and plentiful) Work, Know When to Say No

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
    Reston, VA

I have been working at comScore

Pros: -Innovative company & people -Smart co-workers -Management has direction and a plan -Gives employees ownership and opportunity to try… Cons: -Work/life balance -Starting salary is decent, after that, not so much -Non-salary… Advice to Senior Management: PROBLEM: Being a small company with very fast growth, comScore produces work like a start up, accepts all business like a start up, but has… More

comScore is a great place to work

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    South San Francisco, CA

I have been working at comScore

Pros: Great culture for folks looking to work beyond the job… Cons: SSF location doesn't beat a SF downtown location Advice to Senior Management: Continue the culture that has set comScore apart. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on comScore.

Worked for comScore? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at comScore reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for comScore CEO Serge Matta. All reviews posted anonymously by comScore employees.