cyberThink
www.cyberthink.com Bridgewater, NJ 150 to 499 Employees

My review of tenure with Cyberthink (Oct 2011 to June 2012)

Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee)
Louisville, KY

ProsAfter the collapse of project at Manassas VA, Cyberthink lent a helping hand and helped me relocate to Louisville KY with a project in Summit Energy. The process and marketing are smooth. But since the marketing folks are sitting in India, we ought to be behind them to get it running fast.

ConsWhen relieving from Cyberthink, the marketing folks were unnecessarily using sentimental tricks to stop me from going which is not warranted. As a result of the same, they are failing to issue the relieving certificate which is not a good way for the enterprise.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more proactive and professional.

It is ok company compare to others

Engineer Consultant (Current Employee)
    Bridgewater, NJ

I have been working at cyberThink

Pros: Pay always on time, Benefited employees very little pay rate… Cons: Pay scale and rate is very low, Never get raise , Need big salary and raise… Advice to Senior Management: Change management style , Change pay and raise structure , If you want to… More

Decent Company

Support Consultant (Current Employee)
    Bridgewater, NJ

I have been working at cyberThink

Pros: Professional Consulting compay and managment is very professional. Cons: Less Salary and no structural review. Advice to Senior Management: Review the Salary often as possible Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on cyberThink.

Worked for cyberThink? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at cyberThink reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for cyberThink CEO Ravinder S. Thind. All reviews posted anonymously by cyberThink employees.