dELiA*s
www.delias.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great first job

Fashion Representative (Former Employee)
Columbus, OH

I worked at dELiA*s part-time for more than 3 years

ProsThis was a great place to get my feet wet in the fashion industry. I worked as a "fashion representative," and had a very positive experience with my coworkers and managers.

ConsThe company really pushes their deals and pushing products on customers while they are in the fitting rooms. I felt obnoxious at times when required to use these selling tactics.

Fun, creative, challenging and rewarding

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Wellington, FL

I worked at dELiA*s part-time for less than a year

Pros: I love Delia's approach to sales. Rather than the typical "need any help with anything, let us know", they really taught you how to approach… Cons: The upper level management and their decisions for the lower management are, I think, skewed and need adjustments in the… Advice to Senior Management: Advice to management, especially upper management, consider the experience and work background of a manager and not just the numbers that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The people are great!

Fashionista (Current Employee)
Austin, TX

I have been working at dELiA*s

Pros: -The girls that work there are just so friendly, it's like a big family -The managers are really nice -You get any requested time off if you… Cons: -Shifts are long, and there is a lot of work to be done -Without prior retail experience, starting pay sucks -No promotions in… Advice to Senior Management: Increase pay. Making less than $40 for a six hour shift is ridiculous… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on dELiA*s.

Worked for dELiA*s? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at dELiA*s reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for dELiA*s CEO Tracy Gardner. All reviews posted anonymously by dELiA*s employees.