daniels jewelers

www.danielsjewelers.com
  www.danielsjewelers.com
There are newer employer reviews for daniels jewelers

Fair if you make your qouta monthly.

Current Employee - Sales Associate
Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at daniels jewelers

Pros

If you make your qouta you make money and they give you recognitions at the end of the year.

Cons

If you dont make your qouta you wont make money becoz the hourly rate is not that great.Most managers also are taking advantage there position.

Make sure that managers are being taught how to manage there people

6 Other Employee Reviews for daniels jewelers (View Most Recent)

love my job!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

I have been working at daniels jewelers full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

A lot of great incentives and room for growth. They are willing to hire and train even if you have no jewelry experience. It’s something that a customer can appreciate because instead of hiring just anyone with jewelry experience, they spend the time and money to train qualified people the way they want to represent their company. It is stressful but what job isn’t stressful? Then it wouldn’t be called a JOB it would just be hanging out and getting paid for it. There is always constant training and you receive recognition for your hard work and efforts. You are not just an employee number! They owners know you by name and visit often. Our job is to SELL jewelry. Not to sit around, chit chat, and waste time. It is a great business that comes with long hours but it’s worth it. For the review that the FORMER disgruntled employee wrote.. Please do not misrepresent our company when you broke many policies and lost your job on your own accord. Other pros are employee discounts, vacation time, healthcare, and most importantly stability.

Cons

Because our company is willing to hire and train people who have limited background in jewelry sometimes we do work with questionable characters. Example, ones that would complain about standing and working 13 hour shifts BUT GETTING PAID OVERTIME. Advice to anyone writing a review and is unhappy but currently employed; make a change. Unemployment rate is high in CA give someone else the opportunity to appreciate what you do not. Don’t work over a year (which is a LIE. You only worked 5 months) and dislike your job. A lot of professions require standing the duration of your shift. Welcome to the work world.

Keep being supportive and we love all the new merchandise we are getting for the holidays

Being barely paid to go no where fast.

Former Employee - Manager in Culver City, CA
    Former Employee - Manager in Culver City, CA

I worked at daniels jewelers full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Sub-par bonus, yearly family picnic, thanksgiving, and holiday food and party. Hourly employees who bond and support each other inside and outside work.

Cons

No internet access for anyone who isn't manager and for a manager that is challenge.
    Computers are from Steve Jobs garage or local garage sales.
    Micro-management to the 10th power.
    Gray area employment practices think the word "bend".
    Tightly family knitted business, don't cross family or their favorites.
    Weekend work
    Most senior managers or "VP"s are your grandparents age.
    The bus at this company doesn't have any room under it.

Get with the times, stop being cheap, pay people more than they deserve, can't take it with you when you go. End micro-management and treat everyone fairly without doing them dirty.

There are newer employer reviews for daniels jewelers