e-MDs

www.e-mds.com

My tenure with e-MDs was disappointing due to a lack of internal processes and communication of how success was measured

Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) Austin, TX

Prose-MDs is usually in the top 5 when it comes to KLAS rankings and has a solid EMR solution which is widely recommended by the major physician groups, and a price point that is extremely competitive and easy to sell. Both physicians and their employees love this software.

ConsMany of the internal processes are commonly known among long term sales and support staff but need to be documented and communicated to new employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementA measured approach of success for each department and individual should be communicated to employees and reveiwed on a regular basis. Sales management needs to work with their staff in the field to ensure the leadership message is accurate and sales goals can be realized.

Great place to build experience

I have been working at e-MDs full-time for more than a year

Pros: Lots of learning opportunities. Good low level supervisors. Cons: Poor communication between departments. Politic driven promotions. Advice to Senior Management: Appreciate your support and IT department. They do so much… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Dedicated employees but managed poorly.

I have been working at e-MDs full-time for more than a year

Pros: The e-MD's software is complex and has many parts. e-MD's does not have a well established training plan, so the employees that have been there… Cons: Lack of training, short sighted management, such as a lack of structured… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on e-MDs.

Worked for e-MDs? Contribute to the Community!