e.magination

www.emagination.com

Great place to gain some experience, but most employees do not stay.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Baltimore, MD

ProsPeers are great, very friendly and are always willing to help each other learn. Collaborative environment. I happened to have a great manager during my time there, so no complaints on that end.

ConsLeadership of CEO is very poor, and main issue is the lack of transparency into what is going on within the company. Many employees feel that there is lack of focus in the direction of the company. Many broken promises to employees. Very high turnover as a result, and poor employee morale and high burnout rate.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrust your managers to do what they are hired to do, and have a clear direction and vision for the company. Listen to your employees and value their feedback and suggestions.

mixed feelings about e.magination

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Baltimore, MD

I worked at e.magination

Pros: Depending on the project, you may have a chance to learn new technologies. … Cons: There is no solid direction from management, and there is a large disconnect between project team members. Too often, management made promises that they… Advice to Senior Management: Open communication, learn to listen to employee advice and act upon it. Streamline the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Avoid e.magination at all costs.

Developer (Former Employee) Baltimore, MD

I worked at e.magination

Pros: Co workers for the most part are easy to get along with and even enjoyable (at least when i was… Cons: Everything else. I'm being over dramatic or over critical, but literally everything about the job stunk. Looked over for promotions, low balled, expected to… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees. BMW salesmen dont get smashing their floor models with tire irons, you should do whatever it takes to make your employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on e.magination.

Worked for e.magination? Contribute to the Community!