eBay Inc.

www.ebay.com
  www.ebay.com
There are newer employer reviews for eBay Inc.

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at eBay Inc.

Pros

The people are the best thing about working at eBay. The second best thing about working at eBay is the community.

Cons

The main downside for working at eBay is the pace of work. There are many times during the year when the volume of work is unrealistic.

They need to set the strategy of the company and move forward with it. They should not constantly be changing the strategy and direction of the company every other month, employees lose confidence in the management team.

1173 Other Employee Reviews for eBay Inc. (View Most Recent)

Money can't fix what's broken here

Current Employee - Serving the EBay Kool-Aid to Others in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Serving the EBay Kool-Aid to Others in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at eBay Inc.

Pros

eBay still looks good on a resume. Just try not to roll your eyes when asked about your experience there at a job interview. There are also small pockets of good people that you will encounter that will help keep you sane. eBay has a really good benefits package, better than anywhere else I have worked.

Cons

Bad managment. Bad decision making. Nepotism. Cronyism. Soul-extraction by means of a contrived value system. Lack of respect for honest work. Its been years since I came to work smiling. Now I count every moment until I can leave. If you get a job at eBay be prepared to give all you have and expect nothing in return.

I'd tell you to pack it in but you've bred smaller versions of you that are waiting to take your place. Look for your soul, eBay. Too many changes are executed just to make somone's quarterly review look impressive.

Bad Job

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Jose, CA

I have been working at eBay Inc.

Pros

Fun Co Workers. Not Much Else. Its a job

Cons

Management is horrible. They do not listen to there employees. Very hardheaded. The company is being run into the ground led by Donahoe and his cronies. We interact with ebays customers on a daily basis. We hear the complaints and problems user are facing when they use the site. Management is unwilling to change there boneheaded policies to better there site. Very soon I think there will be no more ebay.

Listen to your employees ideas. We are interacting with your customers on a daily basis.

There are newer employer reviews for eBay Inc.