There are newer employer reviews for eBay Inc.

ebay is cool

Former Employee - Information Security Engineer in San Jose, CA
Former Employee - Information Security Engineer in San Jose, CA

I worked at eBay Inc.

Pros

cool place to work with. Great people with great minds.
No work pressure. Understanding and caring employees. ebay takes care of its employees the most. So a fun and a challenging place to work in. Communication is good. Compensation and benefits are good. Employee morale is awesome. Recognition and feedback is ok. Work/Life balance is the best I have experienced. Respect for all employees. Not many layoffs. very secure and stable company.

Cons

Well, I guess there is not much career growth. Lot of people in the same job band, where as very very few at the top or higher management level.

Well, I guess pressure must be induced in projects. Slack deadlines must not be tolerated.

1121 Other Employee Reviews for eBay Inc. (View Most Recent)

eBay: Great place to work, but extremely demanding of time and energy.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at eBay Inc.

Pros

Fun environment where employees can take initiative on projects.

Cons

Very demanding and time consuming. Little respect paid to work/life balance and my perception is that those who work 24/7 are rewarded and advanced while those who do not adopt that lifestyle stay stagnant in their positions.

Work/Life balance and morale are modeled and displayed by you and you alone. If you keep a ridiculous schedule, so will your employees. If you are not happy about the future of the company or happy about your position in the company, your employees will adopt your morale. One of the main tennants of working at eBay is "Keep it Human." I feel like lip service is paid to that ethic and not truly practiced by senior management. I think work/life balance and 'Keep it Human' should be your top priorities as managers during this stage of the company's life.

Management has no clue!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Jose, CA

I have been working at eBay Inc.

Pros

just a paycheck no other reason

Cons

taking complaints that w can'r resolve because of policy's we can't change

Start listening to your customers...the sellers. EBAY will be no more very soon!

There are newer employer reviews for eBay Inc.